JA

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

¥211

¥211

のセーブ: ¥0 (0 % オフ)

• Read this booklet entirely on-line Free of charge!

• カスタマーの評価

5 つ星
    4 つ星
    3 つ星
    2 つ星
    1 つ星
    レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Special, Blood Pressure Stop this Silent Killer - Thanks to this book I got "Aged"

Thoughtful-Reviewsにより Feb 08, 2014 に掲載

This book is an excellent material on how to manage this silent killer by natural means. From the information presented, I got to know how "aged" garlic helps the prevention, control, and management of HTN. Although it was a subtle advert for Kyolic aged garlic ... I didn't mind because of the wealth of information given. 5*s! This book is an excellent material on how to manage this silent killer by natural means. From the information presented, I got to know how "aged" garlic helps the prevention, control, and management of HTN. Although it was a subtle advert for Kyolic aged garlic ... I didn't mind because of the wealth of information given. 5*s! >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Helpfull

Reviewer3284958により Jul 11, 2013 に掲載

Great free information.

Summer reading

odereviewsにより Jul 01, 2013 に掲載

Light book for summer reading. I wouldn't pay for this book. If you don't have any other freebies to select, this is better than nothing. :)

interesting

4967555450488960025により Feb 04, 2013 に掲載

interesting

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Did not receive my order

4804707504580484323により Nov 08, 2012 に掲載

I placed my order on 13/9/12, which is my 2nd order at iherb. But till today (29/10/12), I still don't receive my order. Really very disappointed!! The rating isn't about the product itself, but my disappointment. Update: I've received my parcel on 1/11/12

Good booklet!

Reviewer29875314により Aug 27, 2012 に掲載

Really good, informative, easily fits to even small bag, light, a good reading whenever you are stuck in the traffic jam or take a long ride on train or bus. I have almost all booklets on health topics from IHerb and all are good, useful to your level of knowledge.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not something that I would spend my time reading

Reviewer1438643により Jul 15, 2012 に掲載

I was reading a few pages of this booklet till the author mentioned that we should cut down on saturated fat which includes coconut oil. I totally disagree with him as coconut oil is not a bad saturated fat as it is a medium chain fatty acid and will not turn into trans fat when consumed. Contrary to what was previously believed by many health care professionals coconut oil in fact has many health benefits. Did not bother to finish reading this booklet.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Free snample

coconutにより Jun 27, 2012 に掲載

Decent booklet for being free.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

A must for high blood pressure patients

Reviewer3271822により Jun 23, 2012 に掲載

Good info and easy read.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Very informative, even for a advertisement booklet.

megancbにより Nov 17, 2011 に掲載

This booklet is sponsored by a garlic supplement company, so it is a little heavy on the garlic information, however, it did contain lots of facts on other supplements and dietary changes. Recommended as a intro to high blood pressure.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています