JA
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Not something that I would spend my time reading

Reviewer1438643により Jul 15, 2012 に掲載

I was reading a few pages of this booklet till the author mentioned that we should cut down on saturated fat which includes coconut oil. I totally disagree with him as coconut oil is not a bad saturated fat as it is a medium chain fatty acid and will not turn into trans fat when consumed. Contrary to what was previously believed by many health care professionals coconut oil in fact has many health benefits. Did not bother to finish reading this booklet.

Controlling blood pressure

Reviewer1192995により Feb 09, 2010 に掲載

This booklet was very helpful in helping me identify the type of garlic used to control blood pressure. All garlic is not created equal and this booklet helps the user find the right type for the right condition.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Very informative, even for a advertisement booklet.

megancbにより Nov 17, 2011 に掲載

This booklet is sponsored by a garlic supplement company, so it is a little heavy on the garlic information, however, it did contain lots of facts on other supplements and dietary changes. Recommended as a intro to high blood pressure.

Great Resource

Reviewer2455595により Nov 14, 2009 に掲載

This was very interesting and I've learn quite a bit and has lowered my 1st stage hypertension to a borderline level. I hope to normalize it a few months down the road.

bp

Reviewer1694543により Mar 23, 2010 に掲載

Have applied some of the remedies included in this book. Very factual.

Informative

Reviewer1738366により Jun 11, 2011 に掲載

Great booklet to read through...very helpful.

nice product

Reviewer1775852により Jan 28, 2010 に掲載

i ordered this book because i found out about a month ago i had high blood pressure and wanted to make a lot of changes in my lifestyle and diet

Blood Pressure Information

Reviewer2140932により Sep 04, 2009 に掲載

For someone trying to control your Blood Pressure good information. Some of it you will be glad to know and some information of what you know already.

Blood Pressure Stop this Silent Killer

Reviewer1142452により Sep 03, 2009 に掲載

Good information

IGNORANCE ITS NOT A BLESSING

Reviewer1146948により Jul 14, 2011 に掲載

Read it and it made sense to me..as I'm on high blood pressure prescribed medications, and I'm reducing the dosage wisely, I will implement the suggestion given in this booklent.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 73