iHerbは初めての方?

Sparklehearts, Sweet Hearts Sparkly Body Lotion, Sweetly Scented, 8 fl oz (236.5 ml)

¥1,080
¥1,082
¥ 1080.46
Savings of: ¥1 (0% Off)
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Decent lotion with nice shimmer

Posted by melindaweed on Dec 20, 2012

I am a sucker for anything with shimmer in it, especially lotions. I realize I am probably a good 15 years out of this product's target demographic, but I enjoy it nonetheless. The smell is kind of like SweetTarts- candylike, sort of grapey. The shimmer is just right. The sparkle is not super-long-lasting, nor the scent, but as a lotion it works very well. My only reason for not giving five stars is it goes on kind of greasy. However, within a few minutes it settles in. It's very moisturing but not heavy.

このレビューは役に立ちましたか?

違反報告

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Nostalgic

Posted by Reviewer1933528 on Jun 06, 2014

To me this almost smells like the scented dolls from my childhood. The scent is very candy sweet and nostalgic. The shimmer is nice and not too obvious, just enough I would say.

このレビューは役に立ちましたか?