JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Love this!

Reviewer2519559により Jun 21, 2015 に掲載

My candida growth was gone in 1 week..this is my medicin!

Alright

5492688752154087595により Nov 23, 2014 に掲載

To be frank am not seeing any results instead am constipated the more so I stopped using it everyday just use once in awhile.

Ok

5154170390377322146により Oct 25, 2014 に掲載

using to detox heavy metals on my husband,long term ..seems to be working..

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good

4653470012055826615により May 29, 2014 に掲載

And value for money considering the ridiculous price they are selling in singapore

Good taste

Romlenzにより May 26, 2014 に掲載

Taste better than the (full of heavy metals) Chinese one.

4 stars

Reviewer2895936により Mar 16, 2014 に掲載

4 stars

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

hidden shipping fees rip-off ...Buyer beware

4977844803828274411により Mar 11, 2014 に掲載

while the products are great, they're advertised as being reasonably priced... That is until they get to your door & want an extra $20+ for hidden shipping fees. This as happened both times that I've ordered from iherb. BUYERS BEWARE of hidden shipping fees!

Source Naturals, Yaeyama Chlorella - The Chlorella Powder I

Thoughtful-Reviewsにより Feb 08, 2014 に掲載

I'm an avid chlorella user (see chlorellafactor.com for its many benefits). This was the first chlorella powder I tried since I also take the tablets from the same source. Since it's "yaeyema c." , its taste is "tastier" than the other c. powders I'd later buy and experience.Now I'm settled with Now Foods' c. powder. Not much of the taste, but more of the price. NF's is almost 2/3 the price of this yaeyema chlorella. Anyways, chlorella is not the only green stuff I take everyday. It's just part of the whole. Eversince I started on my green diets (alkalizers), I haven't been sick when I used to easily get colds and allergies. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Excellent

5083968428010857048により Dec 03, 2013 に掲載

I love using this Chlorella powder in my green smoothies every day. Even though my greens powders do contain Chlorella, I supplement with extra as I'm detoxing heavy mercury poisoning. Taking this with Cilantro pesto really helps.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Yaeyama Chlorella - the best!

lovelyBunnyにより Oct 24, 2013 に掲載