JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

great heavy metal remover

Reviewer3002830により Sep 07, 2010 に掲載

I recently tested for heavy metals after usinging this product 6 grams/day for 6 months and tested negative for any metals. Prior tot he 6 mos I had high reading of cadmium, titanium and aluminum.

chlorella powder

Reviewer2882806により Nov 20, 2008 に掲載

Fine powder like spirulina. It doesn't taste as good as spirulina(spirulina taste is not that great either) even with stevia, but I still drink it anyway, to give my tongue a chlorophyll fix. Excellent quality. Container size excellent(not too tall, wide top). Good edged cap(unlike other Source Naturals bottle caps). Mixes easy in water, room temp or cold. It doesn't stick to the shaker like spirulina sometimes does (if not shaken right). I use a glass eden brown mustard jar and stevia. I also use chlorella tablets(the ones without fillers) and spirulina, mostly capsules. This brand puts chlorella growth factor amount on the label. High in lutein.

Excellent Supplement....

Reviewer1365278により May 29, 2009 に掲載

Chlorella is the best and most complete supplement I've ever taken. It combats irregularity, skin blemishes, and assists with hair growth. It's a perfect food.

Best source of greens...

Reviewer1657348により May 01, 2009 に掲載

Love this stuff, it's totally working! My metabolism has increased and I just feel healthier overall after nearly 1 month of usage. I just mix it with some apple juice or in a fruit smoothie and the taste isn't so bad!

Excellent, Quality Product

Reviewer1051751により Dec 05, 2007 に掲載

I am totally sold on green foods. Chlorella, Spirulina, AFA, juiced grasses. I prefer powdered preparations over capsules because they are more easily absorbed. This is excellent, quality, 100% chlorella.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great Product for a great price!

Reviewer1207272により Apr 20, 2009 に掲載

I'm a member of LHCF and I bought this product to help me with my ebergy and hair growth. I've been using this for a week and I can already see the effects. I will definately buy more of this.

Love this!

Reviewer2519559により Jun 21, 2015 に掲載

My candida growth was gone in 1 week..this is my medicin!

Ok

5154170390377322146により Oct 25, 2014 に掲載

using to detox heavy metals on my husband,long term ..seems to be working..

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

highly recommended product at a good price

Reviewer3148630により Jan 25, 2007 に掲載

The Yaeyama Brand of Chlorella is highly recommended by Dr. Mercola. This company has been specializing in growing chlorella for 35 years in Japan. My father has been taking it for about a month with good results. Do a google search and see the benefits of this algae.

I am fine with it

Reviewer3086304により Aug 25, 2012 に掲載

I am fine with it but I have stopped taking chlorella anymore. I don't think it helps me at all.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 63