JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

tast is good

5405044231178931587により Mar 09, 2014 に掲載

good amount of zinc and kids like the taste

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

quite palatable to dissolve in your mouth

5521214252994360588により Jun 02, 2015 に掲載

Much better tasting than some others I have tried and I do believe that it really boosts my immune system and helps me fight sinus infections ans any sniffles

great taste

Reviewer2904198により Jan 19, 2011 に掲載

this stuff has a nice taste to it, but i made the mistake of not eating before i put one in my mouth. i felt a little queasy, but i ate something and felt better.

Source Naturals Zinc Lozenges

Reviewer2748607により Apr 08, 2011 に掲載

This is the best zinc source for fending off colds, though I don't know if these have gluten in them or not. It would be nice if it said right on the bottle.

Pretty Good

Reviewer2756094により May 13, 2011 に掲載

Pretty good, but I think I like the flavor of the Now brand zinc lozenges better

pleasant tasting

Reviewer2854668により Jan 26, 2010 に掲載

good source of zinc. not to bad of a "metallic" taste

In case of a flu...

Reviewer1989826により Feb 13, 2013 に掲載

I keep these around in case a catch a cold. Haven't had to try these in action so far.

Eat these before meals

odereviewsにより Aug 15, 2013 に掲載

You might want to eat these tablets before meals, or these will make you feel nauseous. Taste is great. I like to cut these to 2-4 parts, and take multiple times a day. Price was fairly cheap.

Tasty

4878463975267174910により Sep 16, 2013 に掲載

I can't say that I've experienced any clear or obvious effects from these, but then again, perhaps one would not expect clear effects from something that is needed in normal quantities in the body. What I CAN say is that they taste great!

Okay with the flavor

Reviewer3020816により Nov 20, 2015 に掲載

I have had better tasting Zinc Lozenges and will not buy it again. Has a chalky, a bit sour, a little sweet fruity flavor.

商品 31 - 40 の合計 44