JA
JPY

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
カートに追加されました
合計:
コンボ割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートを閲覧/編集 チェックアウト
カートの合計:
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

¥899

¥1,665

のセーブ: ¥766 (46 % オフ)

レビューを書く

カスタマーの評価

5 つ星
4 つ星
(9)
3 つ星
2 つ星
(0)
1 つ星
(3)
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Okay with the flavor

Reviewer3020816により Nov 20, 2015 に掲載

I have had better tasting Zinc Lozenges and will not buy it again. Has a chalky, a bit sour, a little sweet fruity flavor.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

quite palatable to dissolve in your mouth

5521214252994360588により Jun 02, 2015 に掲載

Much better tasting than some others I have tried and I do believe that it really boosts my immune system and helps me fight sinus infections ans any sniffles

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Sweet, but a bit chalky

jewelsinchinaにより Nov 25, 2014 に掲載

This tastes similar to tums.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best value

Reviewer1372082により Jun 22, 2014 に掲載

Contains the "right" form of zinc that has been proven to work against colds. Quite a large dose of zinc, so can cause nausea if not enough protein taken before-hand. Had to give my children a different product with less zinc per lozenge. Pleasant tasting but with chalky texture.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Be careful with a dosage --------Будьте осторожны с дозировкой

Sunshinesunrayにより May 28, 2014 に掲載

I ordered this product for my son-athlete. In his opinion, after using of this product, the testosterone level had been increased, and his sleep quality was improved. My son advises to search in Google and find the exact information on dosage of zinc as too much zinc would be toxic to your body. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------Я заказывала это продукт для сына-спортсмена. По его словам, после употребления продукта, у него повысился уровень тестостерона, улучшилось качество сна. Мой сын советует прогуглить и найти вам точную информацию в интернете по дозировке, так как перебор цинка будет токсичен для вашего организма.Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите " YES". Спасибо!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reaction

pickier-than-thouにより May 02, 2014 に掲載

It irritated my mouth and left me with a bitter taste, also father said it gave him heartburn.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

tast is good

5405044231178931587により Mar 09, 2014 に掲載

good amount of zinc and kids like the taste

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Tasty

4878463975267174910により Sep 16, 2013 に掲載

I can't say that I've experienced any clear or obvious effects from these, but then again, perhaps one would not expect clear effects from something that is needed in normal quantities in the body. What I CAN say is that they taste great!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Eat these before meals

odereviewsにより Aug 15, 2013 に掲載

You might want to eat these tablets before meals, or these will make you feel nauseous. Taste is great. I like to cut these to 2-4 parts, and take multiple times a day. Price was fairly cheap.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

tastes awful

azronisにより Jun 04, 2013 に掲載

Might be good zinc but it tastes awful and leaves horrible chemical taste for a long time in your mouth. It went straight to the trash.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

商品 1 - 10 の合計 44

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »