JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Stops a cold in it tracks

Reviewer1259171により Dec 06, 2009 に掲載

A doctor told me once that taking enough zinc at the onset of a cold would stop or lessen any cold. But, he said, people are afraid to take enough, or they don't take it soon enough. I found this to be true. If you begin taking them at the first sign of a scratchy or sore throat or, well you know your own symptoms of a cold, those you try to ignore. If I begin at the onset, keep track of when and how many I take, and am persistent, it really does work. Taking Echinecea also helps further.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Don't face winter without it!

Reviewer2497885により Nov 02, 2007 に掲載

Critical for parents not to come down with germs the kids bring home! Take zinc at the first sniffle and any cold that grabs you will let go faster, with fewer miseries. Or just take one every morning to generally boost your immunity!

Best zinc

willowmanにより Jul 26, 2012 に掲載

i want to always keep in my herb cabinet (medicinal cabinet) some zinc lozenges i the flu hits me. Lozenges are only form what works if you are allready hit from the flu .

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Be careful with a dosage --------Будьте осторожны с дозировкой

Sunshinesunrayにより May 28, 2014 に掲載

I ordered this product for my son-athlete. In his opinion, after using of this product, the testosterone level had been increased, and his sleep quality was improved. My son advises to search in Google and find the exact information on dosage of zinc as too much zinc would be toxic to your body. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------Я заказывала это продукт для сына-спортсмена. По его словам, после употребления продукта, у него повысился уровень тестостерона, улучшилось качество сна. Мой сын советует прогуглить и найти вам точную информацию в интернете по дозировке, так как перебор цинка будет токсичен для вашего организма.Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите " YES". Спасибо!

Source Naturals Zinc Lozenges

Reviewer1652901により Nov 16, 2010 に掲載

These are wonderful lozenges and I believe help prevent colds. I've been using them for years.

just like a sweetie

Reviewer1471770により Jun 09, 2009 に掲載

the lozenges are very tasty and i like the fact that i don't have to swallow ANOTHER pill.

Source Naturals Sinc Lozenges

Reviewer2200823により Sep 04, 2010 に掲載

Terrible tasting, but otherwise probably an excellent 23 mg, zinc lozenge at a good price.

Best zinc lozenges I've tried

Reviewer1245605により May 23, 2011 に掲載

Source Naturals is a company I have long trusted, and I was happy to see they make these zinc lozenges. I've had other brands and these are the best by far.

Yummy!

Reviewer2115809により Nov 23, 2009 に掲載

Bought this as a preventative for cold/flu season. Taking in conjunction with other supplements. I have never had a tastier zinc lozenge! I break the tablets in half and each of my kids gets a half, and they LOVE them!

YUM

Reviewer1811200により Mar 30, 2009 に掲載

Great flavor-like eating sweet-sours.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 44