JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Source Naturals, Wellness, Oil of Oregano, 60 Capsules

5620452701905154600により Sep 05, 2014 に掲載

Fantastic product I use this for UTI alone with the de-Mannose and I have no longer any symptoms can you supply Uribiotic Formula as I can only buy this from USA as well.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Used during parasite and candida cleansing

5519574174450529604により May 24, 2014 に掲載

I did feel that this product aided in my cleanse but also felt it gave me bad heart burn. Will try it again as part of my next parasite cleanse

Oregano oil

5707965677739817047により Sep 01, 2013 に掲載

Oregano oil is indispensable for my anti-inflammatory drugs, although the taste is too bad, but a good medicine tastes bitter, I really like this kind of anti-inflammatory drugs.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Horrible capsule

Reviewer2847967により Aug 23, 2012 に掲載

I don't like the quality of the capsule, it appeared very hard and brittle. Tried to open the capsule and dilute the oil in olive oil but the oil is very thick in deep orange colour with pungent smell, end up feeding it in tiny quantity to my dog along with his food.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Life saver

Reviewer1903483により Jul 15, 2012 に掲載

If I think I have an infection- before the doctor can see me- their very mild anti-bacterial really help keep at infection from getting bad/ spreading. I got a lot of thorns in my hands once and they went inside and when some areas of my hands started turning blue- a sign of infection I took this.

strong die off

Reviewer1842372により Jul 07, 2011 に掲載

strong die off

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Review

Reviewer2008793により Mar 09, 2011 に掲載

this is much nicer that actually having to take the diluted oil

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

I haven't been sick in over a year

Reviewer2684236により Jan 09, 2011 に掲載

I really believe in Oil of Oregano. I have been taking it for over a year everyday. I have not had a cold or flu in over a year. When I feel a little something coming on, I take two a day and I just never seem to get anything. Great stuff!

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

oil of oregano

Reviewer2099841により Dec 29, 2010 に掲載

I have used several other brands of oil of oregano. I found source naturals oil of oregano to be very effective.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Wow

Reviewer2254328により Nov 16, 2010 に掲載

A great natural antibiotic.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています