JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Great stuff!

Reviewer2861035により Mar 12, 2010 に掲載

When everyone else went into a H1N1 panic, I just stocked up on Oil of Oregano. This brand seems to be of good quality. As all my co-workers were coughing and taking sick time, I was just fine!

Amazing natural antibiotic

ALorenにより Oct 18, 2010 に掲載

Because of this, I no longer have to keep going to the doctor to take anti-biotics for the throat infections which I am easily susceptible to. I usually take it until the infection clears and 3-5 more days afterwards. Oregano Oil not only kills bacteria, but fungus too! The only thing I don't like about it is the funny aftertaste, which is very minor compared to the great benefits I am getting from it. I usually take probiotics 3 hours after taking this to replenish the good bacteria and up to 3 weeks after stopping.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I haven't been sick in over a year

Reviewer2684236により Jan 09, 2011 に掲載

I really believe in Oil of Oregano. I have been taking it for over a year everyday. I have not had a cold or flu in over a year. When I feel a little something coming on, I take two a day and I just never seem to get anything. Great stuff!

Wow

Reviewer2254328により Nov 16, 2010 に掲載

A great natural antibiotic.

oil of oregano

Reviewer2099841により Dec 29, 2010 に掲載

I have used several other brands of oil of oregano. I found source naturals oil of oregano to be very effective.

Review

Reviewer2008793により Mar 09, 2011 に掲載

this is much nicer that actually having to take the diluted oil

strong die off

Reviewer1842372により Jul 07, 2011 に掲載

strong die off

Oregano oil

5707965677739817047により Sep 01, 2013 に掲載

Oregano oil is indispensable for my anti-inflammatory drugs, although the taste is too bad, but a good medicine tastes bitter, I really like this kind of anti-inflammatory drugs.

Horrible capsule

Reviewer2847967により Aug 23, 2012 に掲載

I don't like the quality of the capsule, it appeared very hard and brittle. Tried to open the capsule and dilute the oil in olive oil but the oil is very thick in deep orange colour with pungent smell, end up feeding it in tiny quantity to my dog along with his food.

Life saver

Reviewer1903483により Jul 15, 2012 に掲載

If I think I have an infection- before the doctor can see me- their very mild anti-bacterial really help keep at infection from getting bad/ spreading. I got a lot of thorns in my hands once and they went inside and when some areas of my hands started turning blue- a sign of infection I took this.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12