JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Excellent!!

Reviewer2511091により Jan 16, 2010 に掲載

This product keeps me free of colds and flu all season long. I take it if I even think I MIGHT have been exposed. I keep it in my bag, at work and at home.

Wellness Wonderful!

Reviewer2060108により Aug 09, 2011 に掲載

I take this wehn I begin to feel my resistance is down and I could be leading to being sick and it is wonderful. Helps me stay balanced and feeling good.

it works!

Katarinatanにより Jul 04, 2012 に掲載

I really like this liquid supplement. I like how it tastes and how it has yin chiao. As a little girl, my dad would give us yin chaio when we had colds and coughs. So I am pleasantly surprised to find this ingredient in a 'western' product. When my husband was sick in bed with a bad cold for a week, I took this once a day (one full dropper) and I never got sick! Amazing stuff.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Be ready for flu season. A reliable immunity builder.

Reviewer3227735により Sep 24, 2008 に掲載

This product is wonderful, and it isn't too bad tasting. Different formula from the Wellness tablets. Easy to take, and convenient.

Excellent

Reviewer3317522により Nov 08, 2008 に掲載

I love this for warding off colds.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ource Naturals, Wellness Herbal Resistance Liquid, 4 fl oz (118.28 ml)

Reviewer2376376により Dec 14, 2008 に掲載

Highly recommended -- This product saved me from the flu and colds during extended travel and long hours of work this fall -- everyone around me was sick, but I stayed well

No Achoo for You

Reviewer2585643により Jan 16, 2009 に掲載

I have been using this product for several years now, taking it at the first sign of a cold. Usually, the cold, seeing what's in store for it, heads out before I even know it was there. Maybe it is a psychological effect, I don't know. But to be honest, I don't care either. All I know is it gets rid of the cold fast.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Source Naturals, Wellness Herbal Resistance Liquid - Great product!

Reviewer2344905により Apr 21, 2009 に掲載

This is a fantastic product. I take it at the start of cold/flu symptoms, and it seems to significantly reduce my symptoms/severity. I also take it if someone else in my family is sick, and it really seems to help me avoid getting sick (I also wash fanatically). Only take it when you need it so you get the immune 'boost' from it.

Great price

Reviewer1759918により Jul 01, 2007 に掲載

When I feel a cold or flu or know I am run down, will use this. It will alleviate my symptoms and prevent ongoing ones. Doesn't taste good but worth it. Great price, around 50% in my local stores.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Works well as a treatment for viruses. Good value for money.

Reviewer1620513により Sep 18, 2012 に掲載

I dont take this prophylactically so cant say whether it staves off colds. However this year I got 2 viruses, one everyone else got and was a hugely streaming type virus. I got it last and hit the wellness liquid 4 or 5 times a day. It was completely gone in 3 days when everyone else had 2+ weeks of it. Later I got aches all over and chills and again with the wellness liquid, it wobbled around for a couple of days and then went without materialising into a more obvious flu. For value and quality combined, Source Naturals is usually my first choice and this is a good product.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11