JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Into the trash! Airborne brand was much better

shoppingmamaにより Feb 15, 2016 に掲載

The taste was very artificial and I couldn't make myself finish the three tubes pack that I purchased. The unopened 2 tubes turned spoilt before their 2019 expiry date even when the tubes were unopened. I prefer AIRBORNE which tested much better and works wonders in perking me up and helping my immune system. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I'd rate it 0 stars if I could.

5137965224977362022により Nov 19, 2015 に掲載

I bought this thinking it'd be better than the Airborne fizzes but it wasn't and it end up costing more to boot.

love it!

4832693560986133919により Jun 30, 2015 に掲載

I've been having it whenever I feel a cold coming and because I dissolve it in warm water it's soothing and makes you feel good that you're being proactive with the vitamins. :)

Miracle

4707110390983848398により Jan 12, 2015 に掲載

I have been taking this product for a few years. I swear by it. When I start to feel the slightest bit ill, I take a dose. My husband swears by it too. I also take it when ever I have been in contact with sick people. Wellness Fizz is a miracle, believe it has saved me over and over again from getting sick. I would highly recommend it.

fizz

Reviewer1481271により Dec 13, 2012 に掲載

good...its work for cold!

Wellness Fizz

Reviewer1553086により Nov 10, 2012 に掲載

I keep ordering this, but the tablets are too hard: difficult get out of the tube, sometimes end up giving up, or using some household implement. They need to work on that. Not ordering any more. Otherwise, I'd be giving this a five because it really is good for colds and general not-feeling-good.

Wellness Fizz

Reviewer1511326により Jul 08, 2012 に掲載

When I feel a cold coming I take the Wellness Fizz. I feel better after taking product. It often fends off a cold. Allow time for Wellness Fizz to dissolve.

Source Naturals, Wellness Fizz, Natural Tangerine Flavor, 10 Wafers

Reviewer2482040により Feb 10, 2012 に掲載

good taste

Fizzes in hot water

Susamedusaにより Jan 03, 2012 に掲載

I usually use vitamin fizz when I'm hungover. And when I'm hungover I want something fizzy and cold. These wafers only works in hot water, and badly too.. Must say I was a bit dissappointed.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

so much better than airborne

Reviewer2033053により Aug 02, 2011 に掲載

These tablets take longer to dissolve than airborne, but they are free of artificial sweeteners. It's a great combination of herbs and vitamins. It's best to take them as soon as you know your immunity is feeling a little weak, but even if you do get sick, taking these will make the experience so much more tolerable.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています