JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

better taste

Reviewer2987339により Feb 11, 2010 に掲載

works the same as original but tastes much much better.

LOVE!

Reviewer2392378により Feb 28, 2011 に掲載

This is the best way to beat a cold before it really sets in! I use 1 wafer in hot water and drink it like a tea whenever I feel like I am getting sick, or need an immune boost, and it always does the trick! I buy multiple tubs and keep them everywhere home, at the office, in my bag, etc! I like both the orange and raspberry flavors. Great product!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

so much better than airborne

Reviewer2033053により Aug 02, 2011 に掲載

These tablets take longer to dissolve than airborne, but they are free of artificial sweeteners. It's a great combination of herbs and vitamins. It's best to take them as soon as you know your immunity is feeling a little weak, but even if you do get sick, taking these will make the experience so much more tolerable.

Great vitamins!

Reviewer3018106により Jul 14, 2011 に掲載

These have a very nice content - 1g vitamin c, zink, echinacea and a lot more. It says that we should use it warm water. I use it cold, but then it takes a bit more time to resolve. And I mix with the berry flavor - like browse powder.

Love this brand

Reviewer1295229により Apr 20, 2010 に掲載

This is a great brand and great product. Natural ingredients and helps me with cold and flu symptoms. The Wellness Formula in pill form is fantastic too and has helped me fight bugs better than anything I have tried.

Miracle

4707110390983848398により Jan 12, 2015 に掲載

I have been taking this product for a few years. I swear by it. When I start to feel the slightest bit ill, I take a dose. My husband swears by it too. I also take it when ever I have been in contact with sick people. Wellness Fizz is a miracle, believe it has saved me over and over again from getting sick. I would highly recommend it.

love it!

4832693560986133919により Jun 30, 2015 に掲載

I've been having it whenever I feel a cold coming and because I dissolve it in warm water it's soothing and makes you feel good that you're being proactive with the vitamins. :)

fizz

Reviewer1481271により Dec 13, 2012 に掲載

good...its work for cold!

Good Purchase

5263138667383051704により May 04, 2016 に掲載

Taste is ok. Not too bad

Wellness Fizz

Reviewer1511326により Jul 08, 2012 に掲載

When I feel a cold coming I take the Wellness Fizz. I feel better after taking product. It often fends off a cold. Allow time for Wellness Fizz to dissolve.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 15