JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Into the trash! Airborne brand was much better

shoppingmamaにより Feb 15, 2016 に掲載

The taste was very artificial and I couldn't make myself finish the three tubes pack that I purchased. The unopened 2 tubes turned spoilt before their 2019 expiry date even when the tubes were unopened. I prefer AIRBORNE which tested much better and works wonders in perking me up and helping my immune system. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Fizzes in hot water

Susamedusaにより Jan 03, 2012 に掲載

I usually use vitamin fizz when I'm hungover. And when I'm hungover I want something fizzy and cold. These wafers only works in hot water, and badly too.. Must say I was a bit dissappointed.

Wellness Fizz

Reviewer1553086により Nov 10, 2012 に掲載

I keep ordering this, but the tablets are too hard: difficult get out of the tube, sometimes end up giving up, or using some household implement. They need to work on that. Not ordering any more. Otherwise, I'd be giving this a five because it really is good for colds and general not-feeling-good.

商品 1 - 3 の合計 3