JA

商品 1 - 5 の合計 12

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

better taste

Reviewer2987339により Feb 11, 2010 に掲載

works the same as original but tastes much much better.

LOVE!

Reviewer2392378により Feb 28, 2011 に掲載

This is the best way to beat a cold before it really sets in! I use 1 wafer in hot water and drink it like a tea whenever I feel like I am getting sick, or need an immune boost, and it always does the trick! I buy multiple tubs and keep them everywhere home, at the office, in my bag, etc! I like both the orange and raspberry flavors. Great product!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

so much better than airborne

Reviewer2033053により Aug 02, 2011 に掲載

These tablets take longer to dissolve than airborne, but they are free of artificial sweeteners. It's a great combination of herbs and vitamins. It's best to take them as soon as you know your immunity is feeling a little weak, but even if you do get sick, taking these will make the experience so much more tolerable.

Great vitamins!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3018106により Jul 14, 2011 に掲載

These have a very nice content - 1g vitamin c, zink, echinacea and a lot more. It says that we should use it warm water. I use it cold, but then it takes a bit more time to resolve. And I mix with the berry flavor - like browse powder.

Love this brand

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1295229により Apr 20, 2010 に掲載

This is a great brand and great product. Natural ingredients and helps me with cold and flu symptoms. The Wellness Formula in pill form is fantastic too and has helped me fight bugs better than anything I have tried.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 12