JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Source Naturals Black Elderberry

Reviewer1039645により 3 21, 2009 に掲載

This remedy is a must for every family! I am a holistic therapist and prescribe Wild Back Elderberry or Sambucus often all year round for antibacterial and antiviral needs. I find this brand particularly appealing for adults and those who don't like to use the syrups and lozenges.

Great product for teachers

Reviewer1853120により 9 27, 2008 に掲載

I didn't start taking my Elderberry until after school started and ended up getting sick. This stuff is very powerful for my system.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Antiviral wellness in a bottle

WildSweetVermontにより 6 26, 2012 に掲載

I love elderberry extract. It has kept me and my loved ones well when others around us were felled by colds and coughs. I have cut sugar way out of my eating plan, though, so the delicious Sambucol syrup I used to use is no longer an option for me. I'm very grateful to be able to get the healing goodness of elderberry in easy to take tablets, sugar-free. I love this Wellness line of products, each one I have tried is outstanding.

Handy form of elderberry

Reviewer1402070により 10 25, 2011 に掲載

Handy to have on hand when you feel something coming on and don't have ready access to elderberry extract or tea. Strong, refreshing smell tells me it's the real deal. Small tablets too, so easy to swallow for those who can't handle big pills.

Elderberry

Reviewer1016423により 9 25, 2008 に掲載

My immune system thanks you!

---

Reviewer2807399により 8 05, 2008 に掲載

this is better than i had hoped for,very pleased!

immune health

Reviewer3164110により 4 21, 2008 に掲載

Really boosts the immune system to fight off viruses before they can take hold.

must have for the flu

Reviewer3195111により 2 20, 2008 に掲載

Elderberry kept my spouse from getting as sick as the rest of us with this flu going around. These were easy to take.

elderberry extract

Reviewer1841955により 11 09, 2009 に掲載

The tablets smell not very sweetly, what we were used to in britain were elderrberry tablets in capsules not extract of elderberry, but it seems to do the trick, colds and swine flu staying away at moment

Elderberry Extract

Reviewer3217656により 1 19, 2011 に掲載

What a great stress reliever!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 18