JA

並び替え

商品 1 - 3 の合計 3

ear infections gone

Reviewer1519987により Mar 11, 2011 に掲載

My daughter fought with ear infections for three years. After we found this she hasn't had another. My son, who is now three, has never taken antibiotics for an ear infection, and I've only seen him start to get feverish a few times. This stuff really works!

Good product.

Reviewer1156637により Sep 28, 2011 に掲載

Source Naturals makes Allergy tablets that really help everyone in my family. I depend on them in the summer months. ... I also use their Cold and Flu tablets, and I believe they help. ... My son and I recently used these EarAche tablets for earaches that were secondary to dental infections. They helped bring a severe earache down to a mild earache. I was glad I had them handy. I also used Traumeel's ear drops. The product by Traumeel helps enormously. ... It is hard for me to know hoe much these EarAche tablets helped, but I think they are a good product, and I will buy them again.

Excellent product.

Reviewer2113640により Jun 30, 2013 に掲載

My daughter has a problem with recurring ear infections. Whenever she feels her ears are itchy or starting to hurt, I give her one of these and she's fine again. No need for antibiotics anymore.

商品 1 - 3 の合計 3