JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Source Naturals, Ultra-Inosine, Athletic Series, 50 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

¥1,452

商品 1 - 3 の合計 3

Inosine really works

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2547995により Jan 13, 2012 に掲載

I've used Inosine (from TwinLabs) for over 10 years as an oxygen uptake enhancer, meaning it causes your cells to more efficiently use oxygen during exercise. It also helps the ATP cycle. When working out with weights, it prevents getting the lactic acid "burn" and lets me workout much harder for longer. When using it for running, it greatly helps me from losing my breath or tiring out. Clinical trials could find no performance enhancement, but I sure did and I smoked my competition using this stuff. Supposedly, it's in trial tests for enhancements to spinal cord injury, MS and Parkinsons (I would not know anything about this). The secret in taking it orally is take on an empty stomach, 30-45 minutes prior to exercise and take 4 grams (which is 4 tablets). Twinlab hasn't made this product for years unfortunately, so I use Source Naturals now. I've also instructed my wife to make sure I take these pills if I ever get a stroke or heart attack. If you are going to take these pills and just sit around, they may not do much for you. If you are disabled and cannot move, they will help with getting oxygen to all your cells, even your heart. Regardless the clinic trials, I've first hand experience with Inosine and it really works. By the way Inositol is NOT Inosine. Few products really work for me, but this is one of them. As a bonus to the reader, I take Nature's Plus Ultra Garlite (garlic supplement) for cleansing my liver. It is the only garlic product that works and I've spent over $1,000 testing different ones. You can take four 1000mg Garlite tabs prior to some alcoholic party and you don't get drunk if you overdrink. It works by somehow neutralizing the alcohol, you don't even get a headache or hangover or even feel/act drunk. Used this trick for years when I was younger. Now that I'm older, I use it only for liver cleansing. Unsure if taking more garlite tabs per day would do anything better. Remember, when it comes to medicine or pills, more is NOT better, there's a tightrope each person should walk when calculating particular amounts for them. I figured it out by trial and error. Hope this helps someone like it's helped me.

Very satisfied!

Reviewer2112458により May 20, 2012 に掲載

Always top quality products, highest purity and reliable effectiveness

APV...KАZ Almaty December 28,2012

4706748784526204756により Dec 28, 2012 に掲載

Inosine.... an oxygen uptake enhancer, meaning it causes your cells to more efficiently use oxygen during exercise. It also helps the ATP cycle.

商品 1 - 3 の合計 3