JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

We Love It

Reviewer1642947により Oct 03, 2008 に掲載

I've using this in our morning smoothies. It's filling and allows me and my daughter and great start to our day. I like that is all natural without fillers or other products.

The Best Protein Powder

Reviewer2476049により Jan 09, 2008 に掲載

My understanding is that this whey protein powder is different because it is not an isolate, so the protein per unit is less than some supplements but it is a whole food and thus more useful to the body! It also tastes good without being really sweet.

WOW what a.....................

Reviewer1177508により Jan 22, 2008 に掲載

This is the best tasting, all natural, intact protein powder I found anywhere. Even though it is not organic, it is from content cows and I love that the most. I- herb got the greatest price on the internet and I highly recommend both.......

True Whey

Reviewer2882806により Feb 23, 2010 に掲載

I was using Jarrow, but this claims to be non denatured, grass fed, non gmo etc. The container and medium long scoop are convenient. I love the vanilla taste and the natural sweetness of stevia.

True Whey

Reviewer2515910により Apr 26, 2008 に掲載

Great protein source -I mix it with a tablespoon of Mineral Goat Whey and it then has a caramel taste

fantastic protein powder

Reviewer1152695により Jul 14, 2007 に掲載

blends in smooth, tastes great, gives great energy boost and is a high quality product being grass fed, no hormones etc.. Dosent have the potential harmful properties like soy products do. Its hard to find a good protein powder-Ive tried many and I give this one 5 stars--the reasonable price is also another bonus.

Very Good

Reviewer1075303により Dec 06, 2007 に掲載

Excellent product.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Really like this whey product

Reviewer2445963により Apr 16, 2010 に掲載

Goes in anything, blends well and makes smoothie seem creamy.

Wonderful

Reviewer3227625により May 14, 2010 に掲載

This is a great addition to a healthy smoothie. It provides a nice flavor and it's full of crappy products like most protein powders.

The Best

Reviewer2625752により May 14, 2010 に掲載

This stuff tastes great, mixes well, and never hurts my stomach. I love it.

商品 51 - 60 の合計 83