JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Really like this whey product

Reviewer2445963により Apr 16, 2010 に掲載

Goes in anything, blends well and makes smoothie seem creamy.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

It's non-denatured, that's a good thing.

Reviewer2258893により Apr 07, 2010 に掲載

which means it has its intact biologically active proteins. These proteins can be destroyed when whey products are processed "denatured" with high heat.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

High quality product

Reviewer1978895により Mar 31, 2010 に掲載

This is one of the best whey products available. It is not denatured like most other whey products. It comes from healthy grass fed cows. It is much more expensive than most whey, but you get what you pay for. I just wish there was a way to get the price a bit lower. It gives me sustained energy when I mix two scoops into my smoothies. Great product!

Excellent Quality

Reviewer1806652により Feb 27, 2010 に掲載

Really like this one from grass fed cows. Mix with berries & one or two madre powders, LSA & pomegranate mollasses for a great breakfast smoothie.

True Whey

Reviewer2882806により Feb 23, 2010 に掲載

I was using Jarrow, but this claims to be non denatured, grass fed, non gmo etc. The container and medium long scoop are convenient. I love the vanilla taste and the natural sweetness of stevia.

Source naturals

Reviewer3296449により Feb 16, 2010 に掲載

I am very pleased with this product. I need to take protein supplements daily and want a healthy, non-hormone impacted product.

Love this product!

Reviewer1450550により Dec 05, 2009 に掲載

I drink this everyday and I absolutely love it! You can't find a better undenatured whey product!

Clean whey powder

Reviewer3237124により Sep 05, 2009 に掲載

Good whey powder and free from hormones, I hope!!!

Perfect protein source

Reviewer1893553により Jul 19, 2009 に掲載

I would not be without this product. I add it to my morning shake for a good instant protein.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Very good whey protein powder for the price.

Reviewer1618269により May 07, 2009 に掲載

I purchased this product because Source Naturals claime they use only whey from grass-fed cows. I hope this is true, as so much of our food supply is contaminated by GMOs. This mixes well with most liquids and has a light vanilla taste that's not overpowering.

商品 51 - 60 の合計 83