JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Really like this whey product

Reviewer2445963により Apr 16, 2010 に掲載

Goes in anything, blends well and makes smoothie seem creamy.

Wonderful

Reviewer3227625により May 14, 2010 に掲載

This is a great addition to a healthy smoothie. It provides a nice flavor and it's full of crappy products like most protein powders.

The Best

Reviewer2625752により May 14, 2010 に掲載

This stuff tastes great, mixes well, and never hurts my stomach. I love it.

very yummy

Reviewer1022120により May 23, 2010 に掲載

I am really happy with this protein powder. I add raw eggs and avocado for my skin, almond milk for my heart, cottage cheese and vanilla stevia and it's a terrifically yummy breakfast! Best I've ever used. I was going to buy the Mercola brand but this was cheaper.

Perfect protein source

Reviewer1893553により Jul 19, 2009 に掲載

I would not be without this product. I add it to my morning shake for a good instant protein.

Clean whey powder

Reviewer3237124により Sep 05, 2009 に掲載

Good whey powder and free from hormones, I hope!!!

Love this product!

Reviewer1450550により Dec 05, 2009 に掲載

I drink this everyday and I absolutely love it! You can't find a better undenatured whey product!

Source naturals

Reviewer3296449により Feb 16, 2010 に掲載

I am very pleased with this product. I need to take protein supplements daily and want a healthy, non-hormone impacted product.

Excellent Quality

Reviewer1806652により Feb 27, 2010 に掲載

Really like this one from grass fed cows. Mix with berries & one or two madre powders, LSA & pomegranate mollasses for a great breakfast smoothie.

High quality product

Reviewer1978895により Mar 31, 2010 に掲載

This is one of the best whey products available. It is not denatured like most other whey products. It comes from healthy grass fed cows. It is much more expensive than most whey, but you get what you pay for. I just wish there was a way to get the price a bit lower. It gives me sustained energy when I mix two scoops into my smoothies. Great product!

商品 51 - 60 の合計 83