JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Nature's Prozac

Reviewer3008463により Nov 18, 2007 に掲載

I love this product! It took about 30 days to start making a difference, but I've been taking it ever since. It beats anti-depressants by a landslide..highly recommend to people suffering from depression or anxiety.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good Product. Good Brand overall.

Reviewer1685556により Aug 21, 2008 に掲載

Helps with depression, yes. Calms, yes. But the DMAE really sharpens your mental focus too. All around GREAT product, solid results. Source Naturals does it again: a great product, well though out mixture of ingredients, and (thanks in part to iHerb) VERY reasonably priced.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

"Positive Thoughts" really helps combat Depression.

Reviewer1799084により Oct 13, 2008 に掲載

I've suffered from Depression for 35 years. The prescription drugs have helped, but "Positive Thoughts" has given me a huge extra boost. I've talked to my doctor about taking it and he feels it's a safe addition to my treatment. I found iHerb on the internet. Their pricing was good, and ordered a 6 month supply. iHerb made the ordering easy with a well setup e-site, and the product arrived quickly. Thanks iHerb.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

St. John's Positive Thoughts--GOOD STUFF!!

Reviewer2256780により Nov 24, 2007 に掲載

I can definitely tell a difference in my moods since beginning this product and I haven't experienced any panic attacks or feel anxious as I had previously since beginning this product in Oct. 2007. Works GREAT, but doesn't taste too well..leaves a bitter taste if not swallowed immediately.

Positive Thoughts

Reviewer3167876により Jan 25, 2009 に掲載

I have been taking Positive Thoughts for almost a month now and have noticed that I have more energy. I take 1 capsule in the morning, around 9am. When I start to feel groggy and depressed, I take another capsule, usu around 3pm. If I'm really tired, I take another before I go to sleep. If I'm not really tired, I have trouble sleeping if I take the capsule. My memory and mood also seem to be getting better.

Long-term use---I rate this A++

Reviewer1027346により May 02, 2010 に掲載

I'm female. I don't have severe depression, but I was on antidepressants because I suffer from PMDD pretty badly. I grew tired of taking perscription meds, so I decided to switch to St Johns wort. This is an excellent combination--while it doesn't completley rid me of my PMDD mood swings, it absolutley takes the edge off. I've taken it for three months now, and I absolutley recommend it. Additional bonus: Taken at night before bed, it aids in a wonderfully calm sleep.

Aussie

Reviewer3061487により Mar 08, 2011 に掲載

It works. What more can be said. As someone who has suffered adrenal fatigue I have been taking locally manufactured supplements costing five times this product.

Positive Thoughts

Reviewer1152118により Mar 02, 2008 に掲載

Well I ordered these because I had read other people reviews about how good they are. Unfortunately I don't think they are very good as I have not noticed much difference even though I have been taking them for about three weeks. I'll keep taking them as maybe I am one of those people who need to take them for a much longer time before they start to feel the benefits.

I love this stuff!

5650952479362224732により May 20, 2013 に掲載

I take all three of these at night because it was making me really sleepy during the day. I didn t realize how good it worked until I ran out of it one time and went almost a week with no sleep before I figured out it was the Positive Thoughts that was missing. I hurried up and ordered some (Iherb ships very quickly!) and it worked the first night I took it, Big Difference! So now I never run out of it and if I forget to take it, I don t sleep right and wake up at 2:00 am and that s my sleep for the night. When I analyze later what I took and didn t take, the Positive Thoughts is always the missing ingredient.

Great Product

4925722174095411229により Oct 13, 2013 に掲載

Works great, I have used other brands which were ok but this one seems to work consistently. I take one before bed and I actually seem to have a peaceful nights sleep.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 19