Source Naturals, St. John's Positive Thoughts, 45 Tablets

Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (3)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Good Product. Good Brand overall.

Posted by Reviewer1685556 From Virginia on Aug 21, 2008

Helps with depression, yes. Calms, yes. But the DMAE really sharpens your mental focus too. All around GREAT product, solid results. Source Naturals does it again: a great product, well though out mixture of ingredients, and (thanks in part to iHerb) VERY reasonably priced.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

"Positive Thoughts" really helps combat Depression.

Posted by Reviewer1799084 From Canada on Oct 13, 2008

I've suffered from Depression for 35 years. The prescription drugs have helped, but "Positive Thoughts" has given me a huge extra boost. I've talked to my doctor about taking it and he feels it's a safe addition to my treatment. I found iHerb on the internet. Their pricing was good, and ordered a 6 month supply. iHerb made the ordering easy with a well setup e-site, and the product arrived quickly. Thanks iHerb.

Positive Thoughts

Posted by Reviewer3167876 From Texas on Jan 25, 2009

I have been taking Positive Thoughts for almost a month now and have noticed that I have more energy. I take 1 capsule in the morning, around 9am. When I start to feel groggy and depressed, I take another capsule, usu around 3pm. If I'm really tired, I take another before I go to sleep. If I'm not really tired, I have trouble sleeping if I take the capsule. My memory and mood also seem to be getting better.

Nature's Prozac

Posted by Reviewer3008463 From California on Nov 18, 2007

I love this product! It took about 30 days to start making a difference, but I've been taking it ever since. It beats anti-depressants by a landslide..highly recommend to people suffering from depression or anxiety.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

St. John's Positive Thoughts--GOOD STUFF!!

Posted by Reviewer2256780 From Louisiana on Nov 24, 2007

I can definitely tell a difference in my moods since beginning this product and I haven't experienced any panic attacks or feel anxious as I had previously since beginning this product in Oct. 2007. Works GREAT, but doesn't taste too well..leaves a bitter taste if not swallowed immediately.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »