JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

skin cream

Reviewer2824866により Nov 18, 2008 に掲載

I like it. Keeps me looking younger.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

very good for this price

Reviewer2801113により Oct 17, 2008 に掲載

I like this cream and will order again

Great surprise

Reviewer2871943により Mar 31, 2010 に掲載

This is the best skin cream I've used in a very long time. The price is right. I'll give it as gifts this next holiday season.

good for hands

Reviewer2766383により Feb 02, 2011 に掲載

this caused my face to break out but I have been using iit on my hands and they look great (i clean house for a living and they usually look pretty rough)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

my skin feels smoother and softer than ever!

Reviewer2774495により Feb 25, 2011 に掲載

love it!!

Smells like dessert!!

Reviewer2745899により Jun 23, 2010 に掲載

I love this cream! It takes some time to absorb, but it smells of peaches and cream and I do see an improvement in my skin.

I like this product.

Reviewer2338717により Mar 11, 2012 に掲載

This is the first time that i used this product. It makes my skin soft and it glows.

so dreamy

Reviewer2342120により Oct 19, 2010 に掲載

i love this moisturizer, it smells so dreamy and hydrates so well. i wake up every morning with happy, hydrated skin. All the little under the skin bumps have cleared up leaving my face dewy and glowy. I am hoping it will work a miracle on my little lines too, from the other reviews i've read, it should! i have been telling all my girl friends about this product. love it! I also use this on my decollete and the skin there is really smoothing out.

Source Natural Skin Eternal Cream

Reviewer2349991により Jul 23, 2011 に掲載

Exellent product, I felt the big diffence from the very first time starting using it daily. Just love it!

재구매했어요

4742941617275898475により May 02, 2014 に掲載

처음엔 냄새가 너무강해서 잘못샀다고 후회했어요. 그런데 꾹 참고 써보니 좋은 상품이예요. 나이트크림으로 사용하는데 아주 매력적이예요. 비싼 브랜드상품보다 더 맘에 듭니다.

商品 81 - 90 の合計 380