JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Skin Eternal

Reviewer2187972により May 26, 2010 に掲載

I mix this with about 2 drops of Almond oil and so far, so good. My face feels much better and a little goes a long way....I'll b buying more cos I don't want to run out!

Great product

Reviewer1492724により Jun 25, 2010 に掲載

I purchased this item based on the positive feedback from iherb, and it lives up to its claims. It goes on smoothly and nourishes skin for hours! I use it once in the morning and once and night and feel moisturized all day. Great product, would definitely recommend this for anyone who needs a wholesome face cream that doesn't leave you with a shiny look.

Wonderful cream

Reviewer2273092により Jun 27, 2010 に掲載

Easily absorbed .Lines around my eyes are visibly improved . Will be ordering again .

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Smells great, feels great.

Reviewer2535221により Jun 27, 2010 に掲載

I've only been trying this cream for a short time, but I already like how it feels. Makes my skin a little softer. I'm hoping it'll smooth out some of my wrinkles, but we'll have to see. The smell is wonderful. I was hesitant to try it because of some negative reviews about the smell. I'm glad I did because the reviews are unfounded.

Skin eternal cream

Reviewer2088366により Jun 28, 2010 に掲載

A great bargin and a good product!

simply great

Reviewer2989242により Jun 28, 2010 に掲載

this is already my second time using this cream and I'm still very happy with it. I have sentitive skin with an oily T-zone and it keeps my skin soft, never dry or oily. It seems to smooth out any wrinkles and has a very pleasant, natural smell. It's just the perfect cream for this 43 year old!

excellant

Reviewer3061333により Jun 28, 2010 に掲載

excellant cream soft texture

Great Product

Reviewer1407670により Jun 29, 2010 に掲載

This is a fantastic product...an excellent moisturizer and it make your skin look very smooth. Although the cream is thick...it absorbs into your skin quickly and you will love the results....more youthful looking skin.

Fantastic Night Cream

Reviewer2707601により Jun 17, 2010 に掲載

Fantastic night cream I have spent up to 200.00 on night creams and I found this one to be just as good. I would recommend this product as a fantastic night cream.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Excellent product for winter as day and night cream

Reviewer1001367により Jun 19, 2010 に掲載

Wife is using this daily. Fragrant is like ripe pineapple. She finds it non-greasy and yet sufficiently moisturising for the dry season.

商品 81 - 90 の合計 380