Source Naturals, ソースナチュラルズ, スキン・エターナル・クリーム、2オンス(56.7 g)

Reviews 英語
Other Reviews (173)

smells devine!

Posted by Reviewer3350891 From Pennsylvania on Apr 11, 2010

I bought this face cream for my boyfriend who is into natural and organic products. He is very impressed with how incredibly soft his skin feels, not to mention how yummy it smells to me. We would both highly recommend Source Naturals.

face lift in a bottle

Posted by Reviewer2184303 From California on May 25, 2009

I use this product at night along with the skin Serun in the day. This cream is more moisturizing so I sometimes use it in the day as well

excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer1900715 From North Carolina on Mar 31, 2009

This cream is excellent, and rivals any cream on the market, most of which have much higher price tags. And it is actually good for your skin, I would not hesitate to recommend this.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2923030 From Finland on Feb 11, 2011

this is excellent cream for making the skin younger, more supple and without thin lines, also the colour of skin is getting better. I am amazed of results!

Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Cream

Posted by 4782787468264573426 on Jun 27, 2013

I have very sensitive skin with acne, but also dehydrated .. I was afraid that this will be bad for my pimples, buuutt... no problem It is awsome and makes skin so soft :)