JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great

Reviewer3118920により Oct 17, 2013 に掲載

Supposed to be healthy, i have only little time experience with this so i can't give more information right now.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This herb gives me a little intestinal trouble - not sure if that goes away with time.

Reviewer2978176により Nov 18, 2012 に掲載

I bought this for the Buhner protocol. Taking one 3 times per day was giving me intestinal issues and explosive diarrhea at least once a day. The Buhner book indicates diarrhea as a side effect. I have not tried any other brands of this supplement. After 3.5 days I stopped it for now because of the intestinal issues and will ramp up on some of the other Buhner supplements and come back to this one later and give it another go. Also, the pills are a little difficult to swallow but not too big so with a good swig of water you can usually wash it down without too much trouble. They definitely could use a better coating on them to help them slide down.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Source Naturals, Resveratrol

Reviewer2199918により Sep 22, 2012 に掲載

I have paid up to $30. for this product. Love the price and quality.

Great Product

klagooshにより Apr 26, 2012 に掲載

There are many companies that produce resveratrol products, but this is the best I have found. iHerb was the one place I found where I could easily purchase this product online.

Hard tablets

Reviewer1910363により Feb 24, 2012 に掲載

I think I'll look for capsules next time...might be easier to swallow

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Lyme

Reviewer1039716により Dec 08, 2011 に掲載

Taking for Lyme Disease.

great anti-oxidant protection

Reviewer1535720により Apr 18, 2011 に掲載

works great!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Relief for my sore knee's

Reviewer1598869により Feb 24, 2011 に掲載

Taking this product for my osteoarthritis in my knees seems to work almost as good as Naproxen. It also has regulated my colon magnificently.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Love the Supplement, Hate the Smell!

Reviewer2553199により Aug 02, 2010 に掲載

I take 2 pills twice a day as suggested on the bottle and I have to say I love this product!! There are only 2 downsides that I can think of regarding this product: 1. The pills smell awful!!, and 2. I have to reorder quite frequently. These are only minor complaints when compared with the way I feel when taking Resveratrol. Another quality product from Source Naturals!!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

I preferred the 120 capsules 100mg

Reviewer2692560により Jul 22, 2010 に掲載

but that one was like $28 at least..but made a HUGE difference in my appearance (younger!)..this one was most affordable in my battle against Lyme disease..does give diahrrhea first few days (means working).. I prefer japanese knotweed (which is wats in these and the other) as opposed to other resveratrols like from grapes.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています