JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

I preferred the 120 capsules 100mg

Reviewer2692560により Jul 22, 2010 に掲載

but that one was like $28 at least..but made a HUGE difference in my appearance (younger!)..this one was most affordable in my battle against Lyme disease..does give diahrrhea first few days (means working).. I prefer japanese knotweed (which is wats in these and the other) as opposed to other resveratrols like from grapes.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This herb gives me a little intestinal trouble - not sure if that goes away with time.

Reviewer2978176により Nov 18, 2012 に掲載

I bought this for the Buhner protocol. Taking one 3 times per day was giving me intestinal issues and explosive diarrhea at least once a day. The Buhner book indicates diarrhea as a side effect. I have not tried any other brands of this supplement. After 3.5 days I stopped it for now because of the intestinal issues and will ramp up on some of the other Buhner supplements and come back to this one later and give it another go. Also, the pills are a little difficult to swallow but not too big so with a good swig of water you can usually wash it down without too much trouble. They definitely could use a better coating on them to help them slide down.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Relief for my sore knee's

Reviewer1598869により Feb 24, 2011 に掲載

Taking this product for my osteoarthritis in my knees seems to work almost as good as Naproxen. It also has regulated my colon magnificently.

my eyebrows seemed lifted

Reviewer1927983により Nov 20, 2009 に掲載

im taking it for lyme. but my browbone kinda lifted..in a good way, I mean look younger.

Resveratrol

Reviewer1296679により Jul 13, 2010 に掲載

Ive tried three different resveratrol brands and this one is the best. I feel an energy boost from taking this.

Good stuff

Reviewer1003688により Aug 25, 2008 に掲載

Gave me diarrhea so I know it's working!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Love the Supplement, Hate the Smell!

Reviewer2553199により Aug 02, 2010 に掲載

I take 2 pills twice a day as suggested on the bottle and I have to say I love this product!! There are only 2 downsides that I can think of regarding this product: 1. The pills smell awful!!, and 2. I have to reorder quite frequently. These are only minor complaints when compared with the way I feel when taking Resveratrol. Another quality product from Source Naturals!!

Hard tablets

Reviewer1910363により Feb 24, 2012 に掲載

I think I'll look for capsules next time...might be easier to swallow

Resveratrol Review

Reviewer1454855により Apr 23, 2009 に掲載

I have only used the product for a few weeks. I am not using it to lose weight-just for aging issues so don't see any results this soon. Of course I saw it on the Oprah show and was looking for a more afordable option

Hard to Swallow

Reviewer2884447により Apr 29, 2009 に掲載

I find these tablets hard to swallow. Source natural also makes resveratrol in capsule form and in bottles of 120 which are easier to swallow and much more convenient since I go through them very quickly on my Lyme protocol. I wish iherb would start carrying the capsules in the larger quantity bottles.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 35