JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

I preferred the 120 capsules 100mg

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2692560により Jul 22, 2010 に掲載

but that one was like $28 at least..but made a HUGE difference in my appearance (younger!)..this one was most affordable in my battle against Lyme disease..does give diahrrhea first few days (means working).. I prefer japanese knotweed (which is wats in these and the other) as opposed to other resveratrols like from grapes.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Relief for my sore knee's

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1598869により Feb 24, 2011 に掲載

Taking this product for my osteoarthritis in my knees seems to work almost as good as Naproxen. It also has regulated my colon magnificently.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

This herb gives me a little intestinal trouble - not sure if that goes away with time.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2978176により Nov 18, 2012 に掲載

I bought this for the Buhner protocol. Taking one 3 times per day was giving me intestinal issues and explosive diarrhea at least once a day. The Buhner book indicates diarrhea as a side effect. I have not tried any other brands of this supplement. After 3.5 days I stopped it for now because of the intestinal issues and will ramp up on some of the other Buhner supplements and come back to this one later and give it another go. Also, the pills are a little difficult to swallow but not too big so with a good swig of water you can usually wash it down without too much trouble. They definitely could use a better coating on them to help them slide down.

Resveratrol

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1296679により Jul 13, 2010 に掲載

Ive tried three different resveratrol brands and this one is the best. I feel an energy boost from taking this.

my eyebrows seemed lifted

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1927983により Nov 20, 2009 に掲載

im taking it for lyme. but my browbone kinda lifted..in a good way, I mean look younger.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 35