JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great for the Prostrate

Reviewer2455359により Oct 18, 2007 に掲載

Excellent product. works very well over time. This is a product for the long term...not the short term.

Ok

Reviewer3207183により Jan 10, 2010 に掲載

Not sure if these made a huge difference, tablets stink and are very big.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best prostrate formula I have tried

Reviewer1192669により Jan 03, 2011 に掲載

Really does make a difference

so far no results

Reviewer2752413により Sep 10, 2008 に掲載

So far taking this for about ten days or so has not really produced any results one way or the other. It says that you have to take it for at least three months before you get a result. I guess time will tell. Be cautious and dounle check the information posted on the web page as it had the wrong doesabe information about this product when I ordered it. It said that one pill a day was to be taken, it is to be taken 3 times a day. I'll have a better since of what it does in the next couple of months.

great

Reviewer1327972により Mar 24, 2009 に掲載

works great

More bang for the buck

Reviewer3194717により Jun 06, 2008 に掲載

After reading the ingredients of all the prostate supplements on the market, this is the only one my husband will take. Great price. As always, iherb is the best!

Prosta-response

Reviewer3135707により Jun 13, 2008 に掲載

Good temporary relief.

Prostate Formulas

Reviewer2889058により Mar 30, 2009 に掲載

I don't want to slam any of the brands but I have used about 5 different kinds of these and none have actually fixed the problem of poor urination. I have started taking Flomax and within 2 days it started working. I don't like taking drugs, but have no side effects yet that I know of and most of all........it works!!! Maybe it is my particular problem or my body chemisty. I know it has worked for others.

商品 31 - 38 の合計 38