JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Great stuff

Reviewer2867916により 3 24, 2007 に掲載

It is some of the best policosanol on the market.

NORMALIZED CHOLESTEROL

Reviewer2495622により 3 11, 2010 に掲載

Even though I did not take the prescribed dose, it lowered my cholesterol in 3 weeks. I took it after being diagnosed of having high cholesterol and had the test after 3 wks and it show normal range cholesterol.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Source Naturals, Policosanol Cholesterol Complex, 60 Tablets (SNS-01531)

Reviewer2598564により 4 22, 2009 に掲載

We've used this product before and found it to have worked very well in lowering cholestrol. the online order proved to be much more affordable.

cholesteral product

Reviewer1358483により 6 06, 2008 に掲載

I can't take statin meds....got very ill from them...this substitute keeps my total chol.about 220 which I am satisfied with....Have found no ill effects...

Lowered LDL

Reviewer2104384により 7 19, 2010 に掲載

I used this product for 6 months and it lowered my LDL twenty two points. My HDL stayed the same but was in normal range anyway. The taste is nasty is my only complaint.

LOVE THE COMBINATION OF THIS PRIDUCT

Reviewer2617260により 7 19, 2010 に掲載

THE COMBINATION OF CHOL. LOWERING INGRED. IN THIS PRODUCT IS GREAT. I WISH YOU WOULD CARRY A LARGER BOTTLE AS IT IS EXPENSIVE, ESPECIALLY WHEN HAS TO TAKE 3 PILLS A DAY.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Probably good for some...

Reviewer2583260により 6 21, 2013 に掲載

I`ve tried 3 different prescribed statins and RYR, Red Yeast Rice. My system just can`t tolerate the side effects. I highly recommend trying anything iherb has to offer compared to the toxic meds put out by big pharma. Do the research.

A little too expensive.

Reviewer2194319により 11 22, 2008 に掲載

Too expensive, Not enough pills, especially when you have to take 3 at night, they go fast.

Nice to get Policosanol

Reviewer2343806により 2 24, 2010 に掲載

Since I have trouble with lipitor, and my doctor stop to used it, i try to fine another solution of my cholesterol, and i already use policosanol for 3 weeks, i feel fine, thank's

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9