JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Bill T.

Reviewer3241701により 1 06, 2009 に掲載

I have been using Source Naturals MCP for about 10 years following my surgery for lung cancer. My objective was/is to prevent metastasizing of cancer cells. Given that the survival rate from lung cancer is under 10% at 5 years post surgery, I am pleased to be here and still healthy. I attribute a lot to this product.

Please list particle size

GeneAumにより 9 23, 2012 に掲載

It would be helpful if the MCP products listed the particle size. The researcher who created PectaSol states that over 90% of the particles are less than 100 microns. Other products may vary. If the particles are larger they may be less effective.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

effective without running to the bathroom

Reviewer2577961により 10 30, 2011 に掲載

Good gentle BM's

Cancer Cure

Reviewer2463340により 8 13, 2012 に掲載

Read a lot of literature that MCP will help shrink or eliminate cancerous tumors; after my own research i added this to my daily regimen to help prevent cancer. Has a unique, although not unpleasant, taste in plain water; and can barely taste it mixed in my morning shake. (which consists of other supplements in flavored almond milk).

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good for slowing cancer from speading thruout the body

Reviewer2658585により 9 29, 2009 に掲載

studies have been performed and they conclude this stuff slows the spreading of cancer cells in the body.

seems good

Reviewer2862330により 1 31, 2012 に掲載

I think it is just as good as any other brand of modified citrus pectin

Good price for PectaSol

Reviewer1316551により 1 02, 2009 に掲載

I use this in my protein shake every morning.

fast delivery

Reviewer2654398により 8 26, 2008 に掲載

fast

PectImmune Powder

Reviewer1794424により 1 23, 2011 に掲載

Value for money however UK buyers be warned that Royal Mail, when delivering the parcel, add an International Handling Fee + charge VAT!

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9