JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Source Natruals, Melatonin 5mg

Reviewer3005505により Dec 20, 2007 に掲載

I Feel wonderful after taking Melatonin for just three days,I have finely had good quality sleep & I wake feeling very rested & lots more energy, thank you IHerb.

Oh yea, Sleep Time

Reviewer1199263により Feb 20, 2009 に掲載

Works extremely well. It doesn't knock you out like prescription pills like ambien or lunesta, but it definitely puts you into "sleep mode". I absolutely recommend for those of you who get tired, feel like sleeping, but once you lie down in bed your mind starts wandering and you end up thinking about things and can't sleep, which kind of spirals into a further non-sleep cycle. This just relaxes you and allows you to fall asleep naturally. No grogginess the next day. I recommend taking about 20 minutes before you plan on going to sleep.

It works!

Reviewer3082141により Jun 05, 2008 に掲載

From the first day of using this Melatonin, my daily sleep rhythm (which had been switched off somehow for years) returned. Great stuff!

work wonders

Reviewer1129458により Jul 20, 2008 に掲載

I work nights and find these great to help me sleep during the day or getting back to nights. Good value too.

Quite potent

Reviewer3321933により Sep 19, 2008 に掲載

I bought Source Naturals Melatonin 5mg because I had trouble getting to sleep. This stuff works, half a tab is enough to get you to sleep but the first night it kept me awake. It wasn't unpleasant, I was just kind of conscious and asleep at the same time. The next night and subsequent nights after that I was completely knocked out until dawn. Unusual for me. I think it is a good idea to take it for several nights and then the circadian rhythm becomes harmonious again. I'm taking it with me overseas in a week's time so I can see how it works with jet lag. It is far more potent than valerian, passiflora or any herb I have taken for insomnia. I felt a little drowsy at first in the morning but that was gone within the first half hour of getting out of bed. I would recommend this product to anyone who has problems getting off to sleep.

Ms. H. Paglinawan

Reviewer2348682により Nov 10, 2008 に掲載

I prefer this dosage since I need 10 mg. a night to get a full 7-8 hrs. sleep. good stuff.

I really like it.

Reviewer1652896により Jul 01, 2009 に掲載

I took the product on a recommendation from a friend for my insomnia. It in fact works well on helping me to fall asleep. It works far better than the prescription medication I was taking. And there are no lingering side effects as there was with the prescribed medication.

sleep

Reviewer1547730により Oct 15, 2009 に掲載

This is my first time to take 5mg of this wonderful sleep aide...without side effects, wake up without the fuzzy feeling, all natural, plus as we age, we need this because our bodies quit producing this.

Excellent

Reviewer2900715により Jun 09, 2008 に掲載

These help take off the edge to help you fall asleep.

excellent

5280615812874896036により Nov 27, 2013 に掲載

good as a cancer treatment (in doses 0f 20 mg). bought for a friend with cancer to help him sleep. otherwise, recommended by doctors in higher dosages for some types of cancer treatment.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 50