JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

PROSTATE RELIEF

39 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2864300により May 27, 2009 に掲載

This product has helped me have complete relief from the symptoms of enlarged prostate with previous PSA test results that were relatively high. My PSA results had doubled in just one year (1.7 to 3.2). I was experiencing urinary urgency and frequency. I would awake after about 2 hours of sleep having pain and trouble voiding. Urine would barely trickle out. Sometimes it would not evacuate at all. I was worried. I couldn't go longer than 2-3 hours of sleep at a time. I knew my bladder had not emptied but no more urine would come out. I was miserable. I am only 59. I did an internet search and learned about Beta Sitosterol. I experienced nearly immediate relief of symptoms by doubling the mega dose over a 3 day period. I then backed off to using just the 375 mg dose to see if the symptoms remained relieved. They have. My PSA dropped to 2.7 after just two weeks of taking the Beta Sitosterol. I am thoroughly pleased with this product as it was the least expensive of all the other preparations containing Beta Sitosterol. I am amazed at two main things: IT IS EFFECTIVE! and my Urologist has downplayed the significance of it simply because it is an herbal product. He is a good urologist, I am sure. But, he has been negatively biased by the allopathic branch of medicine.

This is the One

17 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2486932により Sep 18, 2008 に掲載

This compound contains a sufficient dosage of plant sterols to significantly lower cholesterol, in alignment with research protocols that have been conducted over the past several years. Many other products contain low levels of plant sterols. If taken as recommended, this one slightly exceeds the amount necessary to lower your cholesterol. I have seen a 20% drop in my total cholesterol level by using this product. Please remember that consistent exercise and eating a low cholesterol diet will also help!

Robert

13 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2157263により Jun 06, 2008 に掲載

This is a very good product. I have reduced my bathroom trips at night from 2-3 to mostly 0.

Reduced night-time urination

12 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1186649により Jan 06, 2008 に掲載

Reduced number of times I got up at night also increased volume of urine for each toilet visit.

Triglycerides plummeted

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2238409により Oct 19, 2009 に掲載

Took 3 a day of these with 1500mg of real niacin with flush and in 6 weeks my triglycerides went from 1502 down to 212. Excellent!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 155