Source Naturals, Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol, 375 mg, 120 Tablets

¥1,495
¥2,670
¥ 1495.31
Savings of: ¥1,175 (44% Off)
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (52)

PROSTATE RELIEF

Posted by Reviewer2864300 on May 27, 2009

This product has helped me have complete relief from the symptoms of enlarged prostate with previous PSA test results that were relatively high. My PSA results had doubled in just one year (1.7 to 3.2). I was experiencing urinary urgency and frequency. I would awake after about 2 hours of sleep having pain and trouble voiding. Urine would barely trickle out. Sometimes it would not evacuate at all. I was worried. I couldn't go longer than 2-3 hours of sleep at a time. I knew my bladder had not emptied but no more urine would come out. I was miserable. I am only 59. I did an internet search and learned about Beta Sitosterol. I experienced nearly immediate relief of symptoms by doubling the mega dose over a 3 day period. I then backed off to using just the 375 mg dose to see if the symptoms remained relieved. They have. My PSA dropped to 2.7 after just two weeks of taking the Beta Sitosterol. I am thoroughly pleased with this product as it was the least expensive of all the other preparations containing Beta Sitosterol. I am amazed at two main things: IT IS EFFECTIVE! and my Urologist has downplayed the significance of it simply because it is an herbal product. He is a good urologist, I am sure. But, he has been negatively biased by the allopathic branch of medicine.

This is the One

Posted by Reviewer2486932 on Sep 18, 2008

This compound contains a sufficient dosage of plant sterols to significantly lower cholesterol, in alignment with research protocols that have been conducted over the past several years. Many other products contain low levels of plant sterols. If taken as recommended, this one slightly exceeds the amount necessary to lower your cholesterol. I have seen a 20% drop in my total cholesterol level by using this product. Please remember that consistent exercise and eating a low cholesterol diet will also help!

Robert

Posted by Reviewer2157263 on Jun 06, 2008

This is a very good product. I have reduced my bathroom trips at night from 2-3 to mostly 0.

Reduced night-time urination

Posted by Reviewer1186649 on Jan 06, 2008

Reduced number of times I got up at night also increased volume of urine for each toilet visit.

Improved prostate help

Posted by Reviewer2799441 on Jan 20, 2008

This is the most effective product on the market and with reasonable research this is the most reasonably priced one that I have run across.