JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Taking this for cholesterol instead of Statins...

Reviewer2573230により Apr 04, 2016 に掲載

There are so many reports from my relatives of side effects from prescribed statins such as weakness, leg cramping and more that I decided to not take prescribed statins and take this instead for cholesterol. I will have blood work done in november and I will compare my last years cholesterol with this years after being on this product for 5 months by that time. The price is reasonable to me...and the amount is good in the strength.. I have had no side effects since starting it 2 weeks ago.. SheriT

Amazing

Reviewer1534398により May 27, 2015 に掲載

As we all know, all bodies are different; that's what makes the world go round. This review is purely on my experience. I had a cholesterol reading of 8.1 and as I understand it should ideally be under 5. I am British and live in the UK. However, I have spent a lot of time in the USA as a flight attendant and I take a vacation there every year because I adore the country. Compared to the UK the USA is far advanced in what it offers the public in the way of natural remedies. When I learned I had high cholesterol I read a (American) book called "how to lower cholesterol without drugs". There were various ways; diet etc, but the author said that if there was one supplement he could take then it would be Beta Sitosterol. I then found iherb. Within two months of taking this supplement my cholesterol reading went from 8 to 4.2. My doctor could not believe it and actually said "How did you do that"?!!!! I told him and he recommended I keep taking these supplements; which I have done for the past six years. As I say, all bodies are different but these little nuggets have been a life saver!!!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

CPA

4614891303660792910により May 26, 2015 に掲載

EXCELLENT.

excellent product

Jeanne1974により Feb 26, 2015 に掲載

Although we bought this for cholesterol ldl lowering, it is also helping with my allergies, by keeping my sinuses clear, as a side bonus. My husband and I will have our cholesterol checked in a few months to see how we're doing on this.

Good and fast

5200227226560623205により Jan 18, 2015 に掲載

Good and fast service. Arrived at the expected time. thanks

It seems to work.

Reviewer2767785により Jan 07, 2015 に掲載

Regular use over months reduced my nocturia to some degree. Big size, not easy to swallow.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good price and working

5448445456211450340により Oct 30, 2014 に掲載

This is good dosage plant sterol and I use it to control my cholesterol level and with good price also.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Fast shipping and reasonable price.

4677026370106332208により Jul 09, 2014 に掲載

Second time purchasing this item. Good packing and received in good condition.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Seems to be giving me edema in feet and legs!

4790859094986866032により Jun 02, 2014 に掲載

I ordered 8 bottles of the Mega Strength and received them here in Mexico within three week for a cost of only $4USD I have high cholesterol, but mainly it was for the controlling of my high trigliceride levels that I ordered the supplement. I had read a review here reporting dramatic results with triglicerides. Unfortunately I after a few weeks of using this supplement I developed edema in my feet and legs. When I went off the supplement it went away. After a few weeks hiatus I tried again, this time taking two tablets and immediately the next day the edema was back. Now two days later and with out taking any more the edema has gone down. I checked out liver and kidneys and these were fine. My internist said that occasionally supplements can do that. I am so disappointed. Was hoping this to be a long term solution to cholesterol (I do not mind high cholesterol) and trigliceride management and prostate health.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

5703850621387951502により Apr 04, 2014 に掲載

good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

商品 1 - 10 の合計 157