JA

One of the best price / value Magnesium Malate

Hungarianにより May 01, 2016 に掲載

this favorable: Nature's Life, Magnesium Malate

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

No more sleeping problems!

Happy2liveにより Mar 17, 2016 に掲載

Because i’m from the Netherlands and know that many Dutch customers buy at Iherb I will do my review in English and Dutch. Since i use magnesium malate of Source Naturals i sleep like a baby! Before i go to sleep i take one tablet. Always use magnesium with vitamin D3 (they work together). I use D3 from now foods (2000 IU). In Dutch: Sinds ik magnesium malaat van Source Naturals gebruik slaap ik als een roos. Voordat ik ga slapen neem ik 1 magnesium supplement in met vitamine D3 (deze twee vitamines werken samen). Ik gebruik vitamine D3 van Now Foods (2000 ie).

Great for fibromyalgia

5563996035167001097により Oct 21, 2015 に掲載

I started taking this as it was recommended to me to help with fibro. It was the best thing i ever did. It helps with the pain and i have more movement now than ever before. This is a great affordable brand and i would recommend this product to anyone.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Magnesium Malate

5559481117343008423により Sep 02, 2015 に掲載

The best I've used. Tried others and I didn't see any result till I tried this Magnesium Malate. Plus its very reasonable priced.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Value for Money and one of the most absorbable forms of Magnesium

5134696866210806423により Jun 29, 2015 に掲載

I've read in several places that the recommended daily intake of magnesium for adults is 400mg. Therefore, with 360 tablets at 3 a day, this is 4 months worth, and the best value for money in one of the more absorbable forms of magnesium possible at that price. I had previously been taking Mega-Mag, also by Source Naturals, but I'm happy to say despite having to take 3 instead of 2 now, for the same 400mg dose, they're MUCH easier to swallow, being that little bit smaller.

FAVORITE product

5754836188627309811により Jun 02, 2015 に掲載

This is one of my favorite products. It is large-ish pills, but well worth taking every day. I purchased to help with muscle pain--and it works great.

Really helpful

5379735688534564030により May 24, 2015 に掲載

Sleep has improved. I seem to wake up feeling less tired than I used to.

No difference

4708288058274342016により Mar 10, 2015 に掲載

I havent noticed any difference after taking this product

Ms

Reviewer2795325により Jan 22, 2015 に掲載

Absolutely awesome supplement in every way. Since I started using it, my sleep has improved and my headaches have completely disappeared. I have so much more energy and I am also calm and less sensitive to any noise. It is a great value for money and I absolutely love it.

Necessary

5334850248963276366により Jan 17, 2015 に掲載

Cleans up aluminium from your brain!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 66