JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great

5358632610941560173により Dec 08, 2014 に掲載

I bought this as recommended by a friend. And I recommend it too.

3 x a day

4622588807996409694により Dec 07, 2014 に掲載

great suport for cramps

Belly ache

4672103407580196186により Oct 29, 2014 に掲載

I never had such pain in my stomach ...I immediately stopped using it....contains magnesium stearate ...

Source Naturals, Magnesium Bis-Glycinate, 120 Tablets

5344753586242234127により Oct 21, 2014 に掲載

I found this supplement most beneficial. My digestion has improved and I no longer suffer from night cramps. I have recommended this product to various friends and they are all experiencing positive benefits.

ok

finlandrecommendsにより Feb 12, 2014 に掲載

I do not know much about this, I was recommended to take it in the evenings. Price is ok, bottle shape and the shape of the capsules very ok. Price ok too - well, as always with iHerb... (I wish every product would describe the content, if the capsule/pill is inside in liquid form or solid)

Caused stomach discomfort

Reviewer1199452により Jan 02, 2014 に掲載

This product gave me stomach ache. I prefer the one from Douglas Labs.

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Source Naturals, Magnesium Bis-Glycinate, 120 Tablets (SNS-02132)

Reviewer2174968により Dec 22, 2013 に掲載

Great form of magnesium for best absorption across the blood brain barrier. Best price from Source Naturals through iHerb

magnesium bisglycinaat

vrouwenpolibxomeerにより Dec 08, 2013 に掲載

goed opneembare vorm van magnesium. Veel mensen hebben een tekort aan dit mineraal, het hoort tot de basissuppletie als je minder dan 300 gram groenten per dag eet.

Great product!

5384549403359861161により Nov 27, 2013 に掲載

I used Magnesium from other brands before, but I think that my heartbeat is more regular now than it was before.

Stomach pain

Reviewer3247685により Apr 22, 2013 に掲載

I've always purchased another brand of magnesium glycinate and have never had any problems taking right before bed. I bought this brand because it was cheaper and had the "glycine" in the name and have had an upset,cramping, and sour stomach ever since. These pills are very very bitter too. I've noticed also that when I take this brand I can't take an occasional ibuprofen for my arthritis without paying the price of all day stomach cramps the next day. Switching back to my old more expensive brand! I think it did a real number on my stomach lining!

10 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています