JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 7

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

a potent, very complete multi

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

alloriginalにより May 22, 2013 に掲載

This multi is about as complete as a two-per-day can get. Many of the ingrediants are pricey, and yet the cost of this product is very reasonable. Compare the ingrediants to Centrum or some other brand--the difference is night and day. Taking these has nade me feel healthier and more energized for sure. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Good but..

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2603326により Oct 03, 2012 に掲載

Normal size tablets, fair amount and forms of vitamins and minerals but..they smell really bad! Ive had many multis but they are very strong.. i have them in their bottle and inside an animal pack can (if you know that supplement) and when i open them for 5" to take a pill the whole room stinks! To be fair id consider buying again but they really smell..

Never Fails.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

mozzerにより Oct 27, 2013 に掲載

Awesome multi. I usually take 4 per day if I workout. 2 in the AM and 2 right before exercise.

Excellent

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2099186により Sep 03, 2010 に掲載

The best multivitamin I have ever taken.

Good Product

5494271723859124981により Sep 02, 2015 に掲載

I love the product, though the safety seal has been broken each time I've ordered..

商品 1 - 5 の合計 7