JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

It is really good!!

Reviewer1452105により Apr 04, 2011 に掲載

I think this Multiple is really great. Additionally, I have one suggestion. Please indicate this multiple is whether No IRON or not. it will be helpful to the customer.

Daniel Seljeseth

Reviewer3203455により Oct 02, 2012 に掲載

This is by far the mest multivitamin supplement i have tried. The only concern i had is of the very high vitamin B12 levels. I would prefer it to bit a tad lover. about 5000% of the daily value, istead of 8350%. Or something like that. But other than that, if you look up all the ingredients on google, and research.. Man it got all you need, and then some! I feel great after taking 3 tablets. My mood goes up, my energy goes up. And i bet my recovery in training also goes up, same with libido. Greetings from Norway.. We love Iherb!! Please get more of theese, they havent been in stock for aages. I know many friends that want to buy it aswell.

GREAT PRODUCT

Reviewer1634865により Jul 09, 2011 に掲載

MULTINUTRIENT GOOD

multiple tablets.

Reviewer3161413により Dec 11, 2011 に掲載

all good. thanks a lot.

An Excellent Nutritional Foundation

4779905523234241235により May 07, 2016 に掲載

I must have tried about a dozen different multi-vitamins brands – but I always come back to this one, because it's beautifully balanced and it works. Throw in some vitamin K2 from one of the Life Extension formulas... some extra Vitamin D3... some extra vitamin C with Bioflavonoids... some extra CoQ10... some Now Kelp Powder for Iodine and trace minerals(and Kelp also has beautiful detoxification properties)... some Pure Essence Super D-K Calcium Plus – for Calcium & Magnesium... a high-quality bottle of liquid Norwegian Cod Liver Oil – by Twinlab, Carlson or Nature's Answer... some high-quality Evening Primrose Oil – by Carlson, Source Naturals or Barlean's... and you've got the beginnings of a beautiful foundation. Update: Source Naturals has developed a new multivitamin formula called “Source Naturals, Life Force, Healthy Aging” - which is now the better formula, with superior anti-oxidant capacity, with 3X more Lutein, 4X more Astaxanthin, 66% more Lycopene, and now with added Zeaxanthin... not to mention more N-Acetyl Cysteine, added N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, more Resveratrol, added L-Carnosine, 2.2 X more alpha-Lipoic Acid & R-Lipoic Acid, added Glucosamine, more Silymarins for detoxification, 20% more Choline for methylation, 66% more MSM, 150% more Coenzyme Q10, 33% more DMAE, added Vinpocetine and 100% more Ginkgo for enhanced cognitive function, and a host of other tweaks.

great ingredients

Reviewer1481271により Aug 06, 2011 に掲載

great voted mix vitamins !!!

good product

Reviewer2542129により Apr 30, 2012 に掲載

These vitamins don't give me the awful nauseous, painful feeling I would get with my old drugstore brand vitamins if I took them on an empty or near empty stomach. This makes remembering to take my vitamins so much easier! They do make my pee a kind of neon color, which is a little weird. I don't know if my body is absorbing all the nutrients or what quality they are, but I would recommend them if only because they don't give me stomach aches!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great Formula,however it isn't so great for my stomach...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

PracticalReviewsにより Oct 19, 2013 に掲載

this is a really great formula and i can feel it "working" well,however my stomach doesn't like it as much and i am getting a mild stomach upset every time i use it,so its not really an option for me to use it on a daily basis like this product should be consumed.it is not Gluten free either,which i could turn a blind eye for,but i can't say the same about the stomach upset,sorry,i really wanted to like this and tried it as a serious option for my main daily vitamins,oh well,on to the next one...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

better than others.

4886829911218066835により Jun 05, 2014 に掲載

better than others.

Couldn't swallow this

Reviewer1562837により Mar 07, 2015 に掲載

I didn;t feel any difference from taking these and found it very difficult to swallow, too big and the taste made me gag.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 21