JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Brain Chemistry Change

Reviewer2060826により Jan 19, 2010 に掲載

In the past, I used this product for insomnia, and I had good results. Since then, I've gone into menopause and am having sleep issues again. Last week I started taking the L-Tryptophan again, and I've had disturbing dreams and nightmares several times. Apparently my brain chemistry has changed, and this supplement is not right for me now. I would still recommend it to persons with chronic insomnia.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Well... My insomnia seemed more powerful than I thought.

5283306756865127230により Oct 19, 2014 に掲載

I tried two pills per every night to help me fall asleep, but I ended up waking up till 4 or 6 a.m, like I usually did. (I think this symptom of insomnia has slowly developed as chronic one that I could hardly control now.) I could not see any changes, but I will try for three months to see the improvement. If these pills are not working, I might consider to buy more stronger inducer pills. hah...

currently trying this out

Anatermaにより Aug 21, 2013 に掲載

i didn't feel much of an effect from these. i feel kinda jealous of people who write about walking into paradise garden after taking it or something. i also give one tablet to my boyfriend in the morning before work and i think there were some improvements in his mood since he was stressed at work.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

4931014823585694592により May 02, 2014 に掲載

Standard

5681053883582736061により Jul 09, 2013 に掲載

Standard - does what normal HTP5 does. Caution against taking too much before bed as it will give me a drowsier than normal morning + v v v vivid dreams.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 5