JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great Tasting Salt

Reviewer2499339により Aug 02, 2012 に掲載

After hearing about this salt from Dr. Mercola, I thought I would give it a try. Not only did I immediately taste a difference, but I really do believe that is essential to replace table salt, which has anti-caking agents and is "washed". As it is said on the bottle, this product does not contain iodine. There a lot of good iodine products elsewhere on iherb. If you have thyroid issues, I would highly advise you to get some iodine to accompany this salt (I was using sea salt and this salt, both of which do not contain iodine). This product is great for putting on avocados, asparagus, fish, chicken, and almond butter. As other reviewers have mentioned, which I personally really enjoy, is this is pre-ground. It is not as fine as table salt, but it does NOT require a grinder.

Delicious

Reviewer1625776により Dec 08, 2009 に掲載

This salt tastes amazing, clear difference between regular table salt, which to me just tastes like chemicals, this has a very good flavor thats hard to describe, but my best way is just to say regular salt with a more natural earthy taste, great product

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Beautiful light-peach color, good taste

Reviewer1877965により Feb 09, 2011 に掲載

It's fine enough, you do not need grinder to use it. Have a beautiful light-peach color, so it's nice to put it on the table in the transparent salt shaker. This salt has a good taste, and i believe it gives me more, than ordinary salt - minerals which i can not find in other salts.

Reviewer1676712により Nov 17, 2010 に掲載

After I found this product I haven't use "normal" salt anymore!

Best tasting salt

Reviewer2741933により Jan 07, 2011 に掲載

Everyone comments how good this salt tastes on food. Food tastes better!

pink rock salt

Reviewer3290903により Feb 05, 2012 に掲載

This is the only salt we use. A little goes a long way, good quality, pours easily and mixes in well when used in recipes.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not the large pieces of salt you may be looking for

Reviewer1342249により Apr 06, 2010 に掲載

I love this brand of salt, but the description led me to believe that this was the coarse chunks of pink salt that can be used in a grinder. It's not. To me it seems rather fine. taste is great, but not the style of salt I wanted.

great price

jimmysnukaにより Jul 17, 2010 に掲載

very expensive in other places so this is a great price for himalayan salt. also tasty and good quality

The best salt ever

OKOKOKにより Jul 14, 2012 に掲載

This is the best salt I ever used! It's a great taste and you need less of it so it lasts for a really long time.

good salt for daily use

AYINEXにより Feb 04, 2012 に掲載

very good packaging can be used small amount from one side. and plenty from another. the taste as ordinary salt

商品 1 - 10 の合計 45