JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

So so

FEED-ME-MOREにより Apr 09, 2012 に掲載

Not a miracle. I guess one must look after he/she's diet, exercising and overall healthy lifestyle, so then this product suppose to help and if not and one will only rely on this product, so he/she will probably feel no big use and improvement.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good for keeping muscles relaxed.

Reviewer1385103により May 17, 2008 に掲載

Was taking this for cholesterol and noticed it helped with sore back muscles especially after long airplane and car trips. Have since read that this is a side effect - which I welcome.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

helps support energy and mood

Reviewer1505881により Oct 25, 2008 に掲載

I haven't tried this regularly but it seems to improve my energy and mood

Suggestion for the manufacturer

Reviewer1392974により Dec 28, 2008 に掲載

Tablets should be coated with some neutrally tasting substance to neutralize their considerably bitter taste

Great!

Reviewer3207488により Feb 14, 2010 に掲載

My chiropractor/nutritionist had me start taking these to handle my blood sugar and cholesterol levels. I'm feeling so much better on just 2 of these a day.

Good pills

Reviewer1213172により Jan 01, 2008 に掲載

The pills are good. Coated. Easy to swallow. Not to big. Don't know yet what effect they have on Cholesterol.

inexpensive guggul

Reviewer2990724により Oct 12, 2011 に掲載

Costs much less than other guggul formulas due to high % of guggulsterones (10%)

Great product

5257713663107263473により Aug 29, 2013 に掲載

Great

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

It didn't work enough until I began to take 3 tablets a day.

Reviewer3334552により Apr 02, 2014 に掲載

I didn't know if this works well till I began to 3 tablets a day. My BBT used to be 36.2 Celsius in the morning when I took two tablets a day according to the direction. Now, it's 36.7.

Haven't tried it yet