JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Metabolism

Reviewer1682534により Jan 18, 2011 に掲載

This product didn't lower my cholesterol as I had hoped...It DID however, speed up my metabolism and I lost 15 lbs. in 7 months...Not a lot but I'm proud of it...Source Naturals is an excellent brand...

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great for lowering cholestrol

Reviewer2167039により Nov 05, 2010 に掲載

I initially bought it to burn fat, however feel that there are other herbs that work better. I recommend this for anyone trying to lower bad cholesterol -- works great and the dosage is optimal.

Great!

Reviewer3207488により Feb 14, 2010 に掲載

My chiropractor/nutritionist had me start taking these to handle my blood sugar and cholesterol levels. I'm feeling so much better on just 2 of these a day.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great for Thyroid metabolism issues

Reviewer2281650により Jan 16, 2010 に掲載

This has really boosted my energy and helped me work with my thyroid issues.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

As advertised

Reviewer2639352により Aug 25, 2009 に掲載

Increases effect of statin prescription and has cut my LDL in half

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Not effective for fat loss in men

Reviewer2798079により Mar 28, 2009 に掲載

I tried guggul because of the all the hype over its ability to help you shed fat. There is apparantely some research that guggul increases estrogen in the body. That was certainly the case for me after taking this product. I gained a lot more weight and bloated up so much I decided to discontinue. I am still trying to get back to where I was before I started taking guggul. I had the same diet and same moderate exercise so don't think it was anything else other than this product.

high quality

Reviewer1734375により Jan 29, 2009 に掲載

This company is known for their quality control. Great product at standardized concentration.

Suggestion for the manufacturer

Reviewer1392974により Dec 28, 2008 に掲載

Tablets should be coated with some neutrally tasting substance to neutralize their considerably bitter taste

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

helps support energy and mood

Reviewer1505881により Oct 25, 2008 に掲載

I haven't tried this regularly but it seems to improve my energy and mood

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good for keeping muscles relaxed.

Reviewer1385103により May 17, 2008 に掲載

Was taking this for cholesterol and noticed it helped with sore back muscles especially after long airplane and car trips. Have since read that this is a side effect - which I welcome.

商品 11 - 20 の合計 22