JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

I don't see any change....

5012326109433028430により Apr 02, 2015 に掲載

noticed no change... ve been taking it since 2 months maybe not enough...

Good for Fat burning!

Reviewer1567510により Jul 08, 2014 に掲載

I always lose fat more easily on the end of my diet with this supplement, taking 3-4 tabs a a day! This brand has the best price also!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

It didn't work enough until I began to take 3 tablets a day.

Reviewer3334552により Apr 02, 2014 に掲載

I didn't know if this works well till I began to 3 tablets a day. My BBT used to be 36.2 Celsius in the morning when I took two tablets a day according to the direction. Now, it's 36.7.

Great product

5257713663107263473により Aug 29, 2013 に掲載

Great

Haven't tried it yet

Reviewer3268947により Jul 22, 2013 に掲載

Haven't tried it yet

Dont work for me

Reviewer2155735により May 25, 2012 に掲載

After two months my blood lab test showed markedly increased lipid levels, although the good colesterol had increased the total was almost double that when I had been on statins.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

So so

FEED-ME-MOREにより Apr 09, 2012 に掲載

Not a miracle. I guess one must look after he/she's diet, exercising and overall healthy lifestyle, so then this product suppose to help and if not and one will only rely on this product, so he/she will probably feel no big use and improvement.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

inexpensive guggul

Reviewer2990724により Oct 12, 2011 に掲載

Costs much less than other guggul formulas due to high % of guggulsterones (10%)

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great for acne!

Reviewer2293885により Mar 20, 2011 に掲載

Within only a few weeks of taking this product, my acne began to clear up. I have tried more acne products than I can count, and this is the only one, other than tetracycline, that has ever worked for me. And its NATURAL! best product ever!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

My Favorite for Thyroid Boost

Reviewer1396367により Feb 12, 2011 に掲載

I have tried lots of other things to boost my thyroid. After using this, my hormones got balanced, my eyebrows filled in and my metabolism got a boost. This is supposed to help convert T4 to T3. I use this with Iosol.

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています