JA

4713325485620776946により Jan 07, 2016 に掲載

A fantastic product easy to use

Genistein, Soy Comples, 1000 mg, 120 tablets

4709556731416879930により Jan 26, 2015 に掲載

We very pleased with this product.

No thanks - may worsen CFS, adrenal dysfunction, MCS, et al

Health-Is-Wealthにより Mar 11, 2014 に掲載

Genistein inhibits two crucial enzymes - 3-beta-hydroxysteroid-dehydrogenase (3B-HSD) and 21-hydroxylase. These enzymes are responsible for converting cholesterol to progesterone and cortisol. 3B-HSD also affects synthesis of other hormones. Inhibiting the aforementioned enzymes has repercussions for energy production, among other things - especially if there are any other issues with synthesis/conversion of cholesterol (e.g. lacking nutrients, defective pathway). Genistein may therefore worsen CFS/adrenal dysfunction. Tyrosinase is a copper enzyme. 'Increased manganese intake impairs the activity of copper metallo-enzymes' - from The Clinical Effects of Manganese by E. Blaurock-Busch, PhD - if your goal is to inhibit tyrosinases, you could try taking manganese instead (it's cheaper). Some other options are turmeric (also inhibits tyrosinases, e.g. tyrosine hydroxylase), chick peas (aka Garbanzo Beans, contain same isoflavones, though less of). If any/all of those things cause you to feel awful - then inhibiting tyrosinase is not such a good idea and/or there's possibly an iron issue. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

best value for soy isoflavones - try other herbs for hot flashes and hormone balancing as well(read) :...

PracticalReviewsにより Oct 26, 2013 に掲載

one tablet keeps the hot flashes away.there is no doubt that soy is far better than pharmaceutical hormones as pharma's have a severe side effects as swelling parts in the body etc.. but there is also an open argument about side effects of soy,this one is none genetically modified which is good but we should also consider other natural herbs for woman hormone balancing and hot flashes other than isolated isoflavones derived from soy. such herbs could be Black cohosh ( Cimicifuga racemosa ) , Angelica ( Angelica archangelica ),Angelica sinensis ( Dong Quai ), Anemarrhena asphodeloides ( Zhi Mu ) , Wild Yam Root ( Shan Yao ) , Cypripedium pubescens ( Lady’s slipper ),Asphodelus ramosus ( Tall asphodel ) or even Salvia officinalis ( Sage ) or Maca ( Lepidium meyenii ) which ever works for you :).even Astragalus membranaceus ( Huang Qi )has high content of natural isoflavones in it so i consider switching to it in the near future for its vast amount of other benefits in addition to the isolated isoflavones....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good phyto-estrogen supplement.

Reviewer1972894により Aug 10, 2013 に掲載

This doesn't give me the slam-bam effect like the black cohosh in your "Meno Relief" product (by Rainbow Light) but it is a good addition to that product, as I am entering menopause. I feel more feminine and it seems the skin on my throat is tightening and looking younger. Yeah!

Helps Balance Hormones

Reviewer3221350により Apr 13, 2012 に掲載

If you have no medical restrictions regarding soy use, take these. This soy is not genetically modified to give you cancer the way most soy products are designed.

awesome

smalldosesofvainにより Mar 13, 2012 に掲載

another great product from source naturals.

source naturals genistien soy complex 1000 mg

Reviewer2128555により Feb 25, 2012 に掲載

helps control hot flashes and nerves.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Excellent! (Not for me after all...)

Reviewer3060686により Feb 17, 2012 に掲載

Thank you Source Naturals and iHerb for carrying this convenient 1000mg Soy complex. I trust I`ll notice improvement in my perimenopausal emotional rollercoaster in a few weeks- so far I`ve only taken them for about a week- but with these excellent ingredients I feel taken care of! Update: I feel I owe an update to my fellow menopausal sisters because hot flashes etc are no joke: Unfortunately these did nothing particular for me, so sorry to say! I did fare a little better with the Transisions brand, and New Chapter's Estrotone, but not much. But of course- give it a try! We are the same, but all different! ;))

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Not from Japan

Reviewer1548715により Dec 23, 2011 に掲載

December 22, 2011 - Howard Beach, NY (aka Queens)Checked with the supplement company because of the danger of radiation contamination in Japan that has effected parts of their air, water, and soil. Not from Japan or China. Using it for prostate issues, and possible repair of damaged DNA which causes abnormal white blood cell proliferation. I will have a clearer picture in six months.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています