JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Be Careful . . .

Reviewer1958143により Apr 02, 2010 に掲載

I followed some advice from a website to take Evening Primrose Oil if you're going through periods of hair shedding or hair loss (due to a thyroid disease). Supposedly after two months the shedding would slow down then regrowth would start up again. Apparently EPO can help prevent the conversion of testosterone to DHT which causes hair loss. Anyway, I thought I'd give it a try. Well, I took two capsules each day for about one week and my hormones went crazy. I got PMS symptoms. The most significant symptom was irritability. After two days of not taking the EPO things went back to normal. I just thought I'd share my experience . . . not that this is a bad product but just be careful it does have an effect on your hormones.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Helping regrow my thinning hair.

Reviewer1121076により Jan 03, 2008 に掲載

I purchased this product after it was referred to me for regrowing hair from a thyroid disorder. So far it's working and I don't have any side effects. I don't have any foul burping or a bad taste in my mouth. My hair is growing back and I can see a regrowth of about an inch on top of my head. I'm very happy with it.

epo

Reviewer2362559により Jul 29, 2008 に掲載

The bad: Pills are very large. The good: After two weeks of 4-5 pills per day, my skin is softer.

Source Naturals, Evening Primrose Oil

Reviewer3210676により Dec 09, 2008 に掲載

I have tried other brands of Evening Primrose Oil and the this one works the best.

Results from taking Evening Primrose Oil Gel Caps 1350 MG

Reviewer1557961により Sep 12, 2010 に掲載

I`ve only been taking this product for 3 weeks now (1 gel cap per day) & I`ve already seen results. My hair has already improved, I sleep much better & I am now regular. What a relief. I honestly wasn`t sure this product would work but I most certainly would recommend this to anyone who has the same systems as I did. My body went through many changes due to thyroid problems but thankfully everything seems to be going back on track.

GLA intake.

Reviewer2609712により Mar 19, 2008 に掲載

I purchased this product to receive the necessary amount of gamma lanoleic acid which helps regulate the burning of fat instead of storing it. Its not an overnight solution but a long term investment in your overall health.

Must try

Reviewer1550557により Aug 15, 2009 に掲載

This is my 2nd time purchase Source Natural Primrose oil, I have try other brand but I finaly come back to buy this.

effective

Reviewer1644924により Jan 27, 2008 に掲載

Effective and easily digested.

nice product

Reviewer2780725により Aug 24, 2010 に掲載

it is very fresh!

big pills

Reviewer1345298により Aug 29, 2010 に掲載

The capsules are kind of chubby and a bit hard to swallow. Good price though.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 20