JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

very fast delivery

5378388942215882620により Apr 07, 2014 に掲載

start trying this for my hair after reading a lots of comment . i hope that will be great product

Cápsulas muy grandes!

Karanoiaにより Feb 19, 2014 に掲載

Si tienes problemas para tragar pastillas, no pidas estas. Las cásulas son enormes. En cuanto a la función, he notado que se me cae un poco menos el pelo.

Primrose for menopause

Reviewer2873822により Feb 12, 2011 に掲載

I am 51. I have been taking Primrose Oil for about 10 days and am slowly weaning myself off any other natural menopause treatments, ie:progesterone cream(I am now off the cream) and 'over the counter' Estroven. I am taking a triple dose of Source Naturals 1350mg softgels once a day and have 7 more Estroven tablets to finish... then I will be completely on Primrose Oil. My hot flashes and chills have been really severe. I have been absolutely miserable the past 6 months or so, trying to get some kind of relief. The creams and Estroven worked at first but now I need something stronger. My report of the Primrose Oil so far is that it seems to be working. Albeit at the same time I am steering clear of spicy foods, wine and caffeine. I'm sure these extra measures are also making a difference. I do not expect to be completely rid of the hot flashes but they are now down to a manageable level. I am hoping that in seven more days time it will have been in my system long enough to provide continual relief to a point. It is also much less expensive than the other treatments. I only gave 4 out of 5 stars because I am still in transition but I feel it is a very good product so far.

So far, so good

Reviewer2118525により Jan 27, 2011 に掲載

I've been taking EPO for three weeks for a Thyroid issue and have noticed a good difference. Before, my hair was falling out in clumps and now I can run my fingers threw my hair and not pull any out. Like I said, I've only been taking it for a few weeks but am impressed as of now.

Evening Primrose Oil

Reviewer1923239により Oct 01, 2010 に掲載

Arrived in super fast time and in great condition :-)

Results from taking Evening Primrose Oil Gel Caps 1350 MG

Reviewer1557961により Sep 12, 2010 に掲載

I`ve only been taking this product for 3 weeks now (1 gel cap per day) & I`ve already seen results. My hair has already improved, I sleep much better & I am now regular. What a relief. I honestly wasn`t sure this product would work but I most certainly would recommend this to anyone who has the same systems as I did. My body went through many changes due to thyroid problems but thankfully everything seems to be going back on track.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

big pills

Reviewer1345298により Aug 29, 2010 に掲載

The capsules are kind of chubby and a bit hard to swallow. Good price though.

nice product

Reviewer2780725により Aug 24, 2010 に掲載

it is very fresh!

k coffman

Reviewer2659291により Apr 03, 2010 に掲載

I have only been taking it for a few days, so I don't see any change yet, I am keeping an open mind.

Be Careful . . .

Reviewer1958143により Apr 02, 2010 に掲載

I followed some advice from a website to take Evening Primrose Oil if you're going through periods of hair shedding or hair loss (due to a thyroid disease). Supposedly after two months the shedding would slow down then regrowth would start up again. Apparently EPO can help prevent the conversion of testosterone to DHT which causes hair loss. Anyway, I thought I'd give it a try. Well, I took two capsules each day for about one week and my hormones went crazy. I got PMS symptoms. The most significant symptom was irritability. After two days of not taking the EPO things went back to normal. I just thought I'd share my experience . . . not that this is a bad product but just be careful it does have an effect on your hormones.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています