JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

3 week trial

Reviewer2381022により Jan 21, 2010 に掲載

I tried this product for about three weeks and am leaving it off for a few days. It seemed to relieve some of the numbness in my legs but the pain level increased quite a bit. I believe it to be an effective antiinflammatory but I react dfferently than many people when it comes to pain-relieving products, often with more pain. I was taking two gels a day. Will try cutting back to one after a few days off. Have read of an RA trial where the participants reacted with more pain initially but later got relief from evening primrose oil. Hopefully this will be a personal finding also.

average

Reviewer3327222により Aug 04, 2012 に掲載

I don't consume this kind of product but my friend think it is ok.

Pending

ChisaHollyにより Jun 10, 2016 に掲載

Received and will update result after taking it for sometime.

Less hair loss

Reviewer1862576により Jun 15, 2008 に掲載

It's only been a few weeks, and I've already noticed a little less hair loss! This I'll keep taking!

Big, but fine

Reviewer2628899により Dec 19, 2008 に掲載

They are a little big for easy swallowing, but otherwise, fine.

Pretty good

Reviewer2495873により May 12, 2010 に掲載

Good price, not a fan of the gelatin coating though

So far so good

Reviewer2734358により Jun 02, 2010 に掲載

This product is OK. This deserves more credit if Vitamin E is also added as anti-oxidant to the EPO

I like it....

Reviewer2280143により Jan 16, 2011 に掲載

I bought this to balance my hormones, not sure yet if it's working. I do squeeze one into my face stuff I make: Aloe vera, grapeseed oil, vit E, EPO, and spearmint oil. Smells so good...really cleared up my face and is a great moisturizer too!

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8