JA

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

The best and by far most potent Chlorella!

Reviewer1066627により Jun 30, 2010 に掲載

I have tried so many different types of chlorella, and this one is not only the best tasting and most potent of all of them, but also organic and as far as I know, the only company who uses NO BINDERS, NO ARTIFICIAL ANYTHING and NO FILLERS. Totally natural, totally organic and totally BRILLIANT. Love it and can't recommend it enough.

organic chlorella

Reviewer1819798により Mar 30, 2009 に掲載

easy to swallow tablets, all natural organic chlorella....compare the vitamin c contents with other chlorella products. As alway's fast shipping from Iherb and very good service :-)

Source Naturals Chlorella Organic

Reviewer2284375により Feb 01, 2009 に掲載

Chlorella is a very good chelator. if you take chlorella with fresh cilantro it works even better purifying your blood. Love this stuff!

Chlorella Supplement

Reviewer2654537により Dec 24, 2010 に掲載

I find that since I've been taking these supplement since 2007. They help me from arthritis and in the morning my body is not so stiff I believe in these supplements

Excellent Product

Reviewer2676592により May 28, 2009 に掲載

This is a great buy! Organic Chlorella! This is a whole food product and anyone looking for a "perfect food" should try this. It is a great detoxer and full of nutrition, and you can't beat the price for this kind of quality.

Easy version of chlorella

Reviewer3152013により Sep 04, 2010 に掲載

This Organic version of Chlorella suits us much better than a non-organic Japanese version we tried before. Much kinder for the bowles.

Really nice product

Reviewer3266375により Jan 28, 2009 に掲載

My husband is a firm believer in Chorlella for the health benefits, overall this product fits his needs perfectly. Great taste. Great quality and quantity for the price.

Good Chlorella

Reviewer1963608により Sep 17, 2012 に掲載

I have been using chlorella for many years and can tell the difference immediately in my skin if I stop for a while and then continue with it. I believe this is one of the better ones I have tried and the price is good. The bottle lasts for 2 months.

Louis Steen

Reviewer1791057により Dec 31, 2008 に掲載

Great product for detoxifying the body, gives me much more energy

A bit strong flavour

Reviewer1629178により Jul 15, 2011 に掲載

Chlorella shoulnd't smell (and taste) like sewer. This wasn't awful like one other was, but anyway not as good as a couple of other chlorellas. But I ate it anyway and it was ok.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 32