JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

great for those who don't want other chemicals in green tea

Reviewer1740852により Aug 24, 2009 に掲載

I just want pure EGCG as many scientific studies attributed many health benefits to this chemical. I don't want any caffeine, etc in green tea. That's why I love this pure EGCG supplement. Thanks iherb for the great service to international customers.

effective immediately

Reviewer1511087により Oct 10, 2007 に掲載

intended effect was felt almost immediately

Good product but....

Reviewer2451715により Sep 01, 2008 に掲載

This is the highest level of EGCG at iherb. There is nothing at all wrong with the product save one. The bitter, bitter after taste. I tried the NOW EGCG but it is almost 1/2 the dosage and so it is worth the bitter tast to take four a day versus 8. I wish however they would coat these. Also if not taken with food I get a bit queasy.

best concentration of EGCG

Reviewer2336631により Feb 01, 2008 に掲載

Haven't found a better formula for green tea's beneficial ingredients yet

strong

Reviewer1270788により Dec 07, 2011 に掲載

very strong to clear brain fog. I take one in a day and usually in the morning.

High Dose EGCG

Reviewer1654273により Aug 08, 2010 に掲載

Excellent high dose egcg to help slow down progression of pesky CLL cells. Pretty bitter, but able to dissolve under tongue with occasional drinks of water.

Haven't Seen Any Results

Reviewer1442423により Aug 19, 2014 に掲載

I've been taking 2 tablets a day and I also increased my cardio and weight training/ 3 times a week, but I haven't noticed any extra energy or fat loss at all. It has zero effect on me, but I guess the antioxdants are a plus. I'll try a different name brand next time.

Very beneficial.

5220293966619505004により Nov 30, 2013 に掲載

My integrative medicine doctor told me to take this a few years ago but I didn't start taking regularly until a few months ago. This seems to be the only EGCG supplement available. It is a little bitter tasting but worth the trouble. So far so good and I hope this helps prevent a cancer recurrence.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Take with food, great stuff.

mozzerにより Jan 05, 2014 に掲載

These are energizing, take with breakfast or lunch. All around excellent antioxidant. I took one of these with 1.5g Carnosine and didn't run out of gas all day. Do not take on empty stomach, will make you queasy, but don't let this harmless side effect keep you away. Great for metabolism, energy, countless other things.

Fat Loss

Reviewer1834320により Mar 11, 2011 に掲載

High dose EGCG was recommended to me for fat loss, my diet has been terrible so I cannot confirm whether or not this is 100% accurate.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 14