JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Haven't Seen Any Results

Reviewer1442423により Aug 19, 2014 に掲載

I've been taking 2 tablets a day and I also increased my cardio and weight training/ 3 times a week, but I haven't noticed any extra energy or fat loss at all. It has zero effect on me, but I guess the antioxdants are a plus. I'll try a different name brand next time.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Take with food, great stuff.

mozzerにより Jan 05, 2014 に掲載

These are energizing, take with breakfast or lunch. All around excellent antioxidant. I took one of these with 1.5g Carnosine and didn't run out of gas all day. Do not take on empty stomach, will make you queasy, but don't let this harmless side effect keep you away. Great for metabolism, energy, countless other things.

Very beneficial.

5220293966619505004により Nov 30, 2013 に掲載

My integrative medicine doctor told me to take this a few years ago but I didn't start taking regularly until a few months ago. This seems to be the only EGCG supplement available. It is a little bitter tasting but worth the trouble. So far so good and I hope this helps prevent a cancer recurrence.

Hard to Swallow

Reviewer2203336により Mar 18, 2013 に掲載

These are large, rough textured lozenge shaped tablets... really hard to swallow, have choked on them several times (and I swallow lots of pills without incident). On the other hand, I do feel warm from taking them, so they do seem to have some effect.

strong

Reviewer1270788により Dec 07, 2011 に掲載

very strong to clear brain fog. I take one in a day and usually in the morning.

very effective

michaelmckerlieにより Oct 23, 2011 に掲載

I have been taking the PAGG approach from the 4HB. This product appears to be working just great

Fat Loss

Reviewer1834320により Mar 11, 2011 に掲載

High dose EGCG was recommended to me for fat loss, my diet has been terrible so I cannot confirm whether or not this is 100% accurate.

High Dose EGCG

Reviewer1654273により Aug 08, 2010 に掲載

Excellent high dose egcg to help slow down progression of pesky CLL cells. Pretty bitter, but able to dissolve under tongue with occasional drinks of water.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

great for those who don't want other chemicals in green tea

Reviewer1740852により Aug 24, 2009 に掲載

I just want pure EGCG as many scientific studies attributed many health benefits to this chemical. I don't want any caffeine, etc in green tea. That's why I love this pure EGCG supplement. Thanks iherb for the great service to international customers.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています