JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 8

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

Great for fatigue and anxiety, mood lifter, curbs appetite

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2469863により Feb 28, 2012 に掲載

Dosing 2 - 3 tabs a day for several days is wonderful for energy and stamina which lasts for a couple of weeks. Mood lifting, curbs appetite, no side effects. Cyanocobalamin form has never shown any such improvement. Great that it is folic acid free.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Good cheaper way to buy it

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5535909113594041132により Sep 04, 2015 に掲載

I ordered another well known SH brand of Adenosyl B12 first, as it seems to have less added 'nasties', although is more expensive. But I had such a bad experience with them and their shipping (they decided to take an extra $21 off my card and then it took forever to get back and the whole process was dodgy). So then I found this brand, and iherb has always been great to me, will send to Australia, and price good. And if you notice here you get 120 concentrated tabs, you can cut them up and they last a long time. Other brands often only supply 60 at lower concentration. You probably also get less fillers overall in you this way as it is concentrated. I combine 1/4 tab of this daily with methylB12, apparently best for fatigue and repairing nerves (I hear). It was out of stock at first so I waited.. This is also good for MTHFR people. Note Australian buyers - Activated B vits are very hard to get in Australia (ie B6, B12, folate), it's ridiculous!

Active B12 (dibencozide)

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2167095により Nov 11, 2011 に掲載

Very good B12 to take along with methylcobalamin to correct deficiency. I like that it does not contain folic acid or anything else, works very well.

excellent product and service

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1281057により Nov 18, 2011 に掲載

dibencozide by source naturals 2times a day with my multi-vitamin and I am stronger than when I used creatine....and the service was fast and free.(over $40.00)thank you!!

Adenosylcobalamin

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1908266により Jun 17, 2012 に掲載

Lovely to have this version of AdB12 with no folic acid in it. The large dose helps, too!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 8