JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Great for fatigue and anxiety, mood lifter, curbs appetite

Reviewer2469863により Feb 28, 2012 に掲載

Dosing 2 - 3 tabs a day for several days is wonderful for energy and stamina which lasts for a couple of weeks. Mood lifting, curbs appetite, no side effects. Cyanocobalamin form has never shown any such improvement. Great that it is folic acid free.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good cheaper way to buy it

5535909113594041132により Sep 04, 2015 に掲載

I ordered another well known SH brand of Adenosyl B12 first, as it seems to have less added 'nasties', although is more expensive. But I had such a bad experience with them and their shipping (they decided to take an extra $21 off my card and then it took forever to get back and the whole process was dodgy). So then I found this brand, and iherb has always been great to me, will send to Australia, and price good. And if you notice here you get 120 concentrated tabs, you can cut them up and they last a long time. Other brands often only supply 60 at lower concentration. You probably also get less fillers overall in you this way as it is concentrated. I combine 1/4 tab of this daily with methylB12, apparently best for fatigue and repairing nerves (I hear). It was out of stock at first so I waited.. This is also good for MTHFR people. Note Australian buyers - Activated B vits are very hard to get in Australia (ie B6, B12, folate), it's ridiculous!

Active B12 (dibencozide)

Reviewer2167095により Nov 11, 2011 に掲載

Very good B12 to take along with methylcobalamin to correct deficiency. I like that it does not contain folic acid or anything else, works very well.

Contains only methylcobalamin!

5302925651629501203により Nov 28, 2015 に掲載

I contacted Source Naturals to find out how much of this product is Adenosylcobalamin and was told that the product only contains Methylcobalamin! Not happy!! I am trying to recover from 25 years of migraines and have a double copy of the mthfr gene. It is hard enough to figure this out when you know what is in a product! I do not appreciate the deception in labeling by Source Naturals. If you buy any product from this company, first check that it is correctly labelled.

Awesome!

Reviewer1219909により Aug 16, 2011 に掲載

It really works!

excellent product and service

Reviewer1281057により Nov 18, 2011 に掲載

dibencozide by source naturals 2times a day with my multi-vitamin and I am stronger than when I used creatine....and the service was fast and free.(over $40.00)thank you!!

Adenosylcobalamin

Reviewer1908266により Jun 17, 2012 に掲載

Lovely to have this version of AdB12 with no folic acid in it. The large dose helps, too!

Good Value

5758450263846515552により Jul 19, 2014 に掲載

Reading other reviews I thought that I would notice some changes after a couple of weeks. None apparent, so B12 probably not an issue for me. However they taste pleasent and are very good value

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8