JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Excellent Product - 5 STARS !!!

5598646612421169681により Jun 10, 2013 に掲載

Imperative form of B-12 that MANY people with MTHFR forget to take.. Has Helped my Quality of LIfe IMMENSELY...... Will Definitely Keep ordering HERE ♥

Adenyosylcobalamin

Reviewer1908266により Jun 04, 2012 に掲載

This version doesn't have folic acid in it, which helps when you're focussing on raising folate, methyl-B12, and ad-12. The flavor is strong and aromatic, but it's okay.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Pleasant to let dissolve and relatively small

RedYetiDaveにより Feb 29, 2012 に掲載

I take sub-lingual tabs under my cheek against my gums. They are far less intrusive than under my tongue and I can forget about them and let them dissolve into my blood stream (which is far, far more efficient than swallowing them). These have a nice taste and are sweetened with a tiny amount of sorbitol and mannitol which are used in sugar free gum so won't rot your teeth (or upset your innards since it's such a tiny amount).

Not cheap, but good

Reviewer2092015により Aug 04, 2010 に掲載

It is higly concentrated, compared to other brands, and other ingredients are acceptable. We would prefer a powder form, than all other ingredients won't be necessary. But otherwise, it is a very good quality.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This product only contains Methylcobalamin, not Adenosylcobalamin! Not happy!

5302925651629501203により Nov 28, 2015 に掲載

I contacted Source Naturals to find out how much of this product is Adenosylcobalamin and was told that the product only contains Methylcobalamin! Not happy!! I am trying to recover from 25 years of migraines and have a double copy of the mthfr gene. It is hard enough to figure this out when you know what is in a product! I do not appreciate the deception in labeling by Source Naturals. If you buy any product from this company, first check that it is correctly labelled.

caused serious fatigue

Reviewer1100371により Jun 28, 2011 に掲載

I have taken other forms of B12 and found them energizing, but this form wiped me out for several days.

Juan from Spain

Reviewer1219909により Jul 20, 2011 に掲載

Great product! Not possible to find in Spain! It has really helped my grandmother in recovery after an operation :)

Appetite improvement

Reviewer1477990により May 27, 2010 に掲載

Great for improve my appetite and gain some weight.

Coenzymated B12

Krisinsightにより Sep 02, 2015 に掲載

I could have methylation issues according to 23andMe and even methylcobalamin is not a good choice for me, so adenylcobalamin or dibecozide (both are cobamamide)work quite well. I also recently found out I was sensitive to cherry and strawberry, so when I saw that this was flavored with natural raspberry and peach flavors I was sold. The buyer should know the tablets do contain magnesium stearate.

Incredibly Fast Shipping

Reviewer2073387により Feb 19, 2009 に掲載

Dibencozide AKA Adenosylcobalamin. This is the highest dose of B12 I have found. Great price.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 26