JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 26

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Excellent Product - 5 STARS !!!

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5598646612421169681により Jun 10, 2013 に掲載

Imperative form of B-12 that MANY people with MTHFR forget to take.. Has Helped my Quality of LIfe IMMENSELY...... Will Definitely Keep ordering HERE ♥

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Pleasant to let dissolve and relatively small

RedYetiDaveにより Feb 29, 2012 に掲載

I take sub-lingual tabs under my cheek against my gums. They are far less intrusive than under my tongue and I can forget about them and let them dissolve into my blood stream (which is far, far more efficient than swallowing them). These have a nice taste and are sweetened with a tiny amount of sorbitol and mannitol which are used in sugar free gum so won't rot your teeth (or upset your innards since it's such a tiny amount).

Adenyosylcobalamin

Reviewer1908266により Jun 04, 2012 に掲載

This version doesn't have folic acid in it, which helps when you're focussing on raising folate, methyl-B12, and ad-12. The flavor is strong and aromatic, but it's okay.

Not cheap, but good

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2092015により Aug 04, 2010 に掲載

It is higly concentrated, compared to other brands, and other ingredients are acceptable. We would prefer a powder form, than all other ingredients won't be necessary. But otherwise, it is a very good quality.

caused serious fatigue

Reviewer1100371により Jun 28, 2011 に掲載

I have taken other forms of B12 and found them energizing, but this form wiped me out for several days.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 26