JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Lisa

Reviewer2506491により May 02, 2016 に掲載

Not sure about flavour of these but like the idea of sublimgual vitamins

Fantastic

4932175306189112657により Sep 29, 2014 に掲載

Absolutely great for fast absorbtion of B6. Really really happy with this form of B6, as someone who needs to take it every day.

OK but bad flavor

Mark1982により Sep 14, 2014 に掲載

This p5p is OK but the mint is not strong enough to overpower the horrid p5p flavor

Fast Delivery

Reviewer2849359により Jul 03, 2014 に掲載

Great for reducing AGE's and it help with energy.

Very powerful

5527040859764210357により May 28, 2014 に掲載

I cannot handle a whole tablet of this B6 - it makes my mind very sharp and focused, but I also feel really wired, which is not a feeling I like at all. I am going to try just a half or even a quarter of a tablet and see how I go. Tastes quite nice.

Faster Acting But Ordinary Taste

4617994555977094234により May 12, 2014 に掲載

Found this product to act quicker than a capsule or tablet form but taste is on the ordinary side. Would be better to stick with a tablet or capsule form unless unable to swallow pills. Does have the advantage of being able to be cut into halves or quarters for metering of smaller doses.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Love this brand

Reviewer1141113により Apr 09, 2014 に掲載

I love the P5P form of this, and the fact that is sublingual helps me tremendously, as I have issues with swallowing most tablets and capsules;; as well as malabsorption//digestive issues.

Unpleasant mint flavor

Reviewer1193489により Feb 22, 2014 に掲載

Hey, I like mint, but these tablets burn my mouth and are just too strong-tasting. Pity, because the active ingredient itself is a four or five star product.

lots of dreams

Reviewer2291009により Dec 11, 2013 に掲載

My 9 and 10 year old kids like this product. It brings on cool dreams they remember in the morning and they feel as though they have watched tv(which is restricted in my house). I have found using the product has settled my PMS and general anxiety. I am a much happier mummy.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

There are better P-5-P supplements, but this works very quickly if it's urgent!

nicolehargreavesにより Oct 04, 2013 に掲載

This product bothers me a bit, but I like it in other ways. I don't like all the fillers. My kids started taking it before they could swallow capsules and this is all I could give them. They didn't mind the taste too much - smells like toothpaste! I would prefer a more pure product however. I did find that they didn't get as much benefit as from a better absorbed form such as thorne research, so now that capsules are ok, I've switched. My kids need p-5-p or they have nightmares - if we forget to take the capsules before about 5pm, they won't work quickly enough to prevent the nightmare - and capsules do nothing if we remember halfway during the night that we forgot and they're already having a bad dream. However this sublingual lozenge will stop a nightmare problem within 30 minutes and works fast enough to be ok to take just before bed. So we keep some on hand for those days.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 35