JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Coenzymated B6 P5P sublinguals

Reviewer1021450により Feb 24, 2009 に掲載

Part of my porphyria protocol...P5P is needed...and sublinguals get it into the blood stream quickly!

feel almost immediately

Reviewer1749427により Jan 31, 2009 に掲載

Takes a little while to dissovle, but can feel a "boost" from it almost immediately. Also helps with my depression.

Good for Energy

Reviewer2252110により Apr 23, 2008 に掲載

I like it. It gives me a boost. It is a disolving tablet to put under the tongue. It taste like refreshing peppermint, and a little bit aspirin. I don't think anyone could make it better without adding sugar. This is a good product.

One of my favorites

Reviewer1797710により Mar 08, 2008 に掲載

I feel better as soon as I put it under my tongue. I believe this is well absorbed.

Significantly reduces my tics from Tourette's Syndrome

Reviewer2668712により Jun 17, 2012 に掲載

I take this to reduces my tics from Tourette's Syndrome and it is the best thing I have ever found. If I use this sublingual then the effect is almost instantaneous.

Kristine Winnicki

Reviewer3226507により Jan 12, 2007 に掲載

This is the only P-5-P I can absorb!!!

Very powerful

5527040859764210357により May 28, 2014 に掲載

I cannot handle a whole tablet of this B6 - it makes my mind very sharp and focused, but I also feel really wired, which is not a feeling I like at all. I am going to try just a half or even a quarter of a tablet and see how I go. Tastes quite nice.

sublinguals rule

101010011により Oct 28, 2008 に掲載

i love it when u stick a pill under your tongue and within 20 minutes you feel it running through your bloodstream. this b6 gives me an immediate boost. it says that it contains wheat/gluten but i dont get any type of negative reaction. to source naturals: keep makin the sublings. best way to take a pill

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

There are better P-5-P supplements, but this works very quickly if it's urgent!

nicolehargreavesにより Oct 04, 2013 に掲載

This product bothers me a bit, but I like it in other ways. I don't like all the fillers. My kids started taking it before they could swallow capsules and this is all I could give them. They didn't mind the taste too much - smells like toothpaste! I would prefer a more pure product however. I did find that they didn't get as much benefit as from a better absorbed form such as thorne research, so now that capsules are ok, I've switched. My kids need p-5-p or they have nightmares - if we forget to take the capsules before about 5pm, they won't work quickly enough to prevent the nightmare - and capsules do nothing if we remember halfway during the night that we forgot and they're already having a bad dream. However this sublingual lozenge will stop a nightmare problem within 30 minutes and works fast enough to be ok to take just before bed. So we keep some on hand for those days.

Great

Reviewer1983220により Mar 02, 2009 に掲載

Immediate energy lift in a little tablet. Helps with concentration and fatigue.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 37