JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good for Energy

Reviewer2252110により Apr 23, 2008 に掲載

I like it. It gives me a boost. It is a disolving tablet to put under the tongue. It taste like refreshing peppermint, and a little bit aspirin. I don't think anyone could make it better without adding sugar. This is a good product.

feel almost immediately

Reviewer1749427により Jan 31, 2009 に掲載

Takes a little while to dissovle, but can feel a "boost" from it almost immediately. Also helps with my depression.

Coenzymated B6 P5P sublinguals

Reviewer1021450により Feb 24, 2009 に掲載

Part of my porphyria protocol...P5P is needed...and sublinguals get it into the blood stream quickly!

One of my favorites

Reviewer1797710により Mar 08, 2008 に掲載

I feel better as soon as I put it under my tongue. I believe this is well absorbed.

Kristine Winnicki

Reviewer3226507により Jan 12, 2007 に掲載

This is the only P-5-P I can absorb!!!

Significantly reduces my tics from Tourette's Syndrome

Reviewer2668712により Jun 17, 2012 に掲載

I take this to reduces my tics from Tourette's Syndrome and it is the best thing I have ever found. If I use this sublingual then the effect is almost instantaneous.

sublinguals rule

101010011により Oct 28, 2008 に掲載

i love it when u stick a pill under your tongue and within 20 minutes you feel it running through your bloodstream. this b6 gives me an immediate boost. it says that it contains wheat/gluten but i dont get any type of negative reaction. to source naturals: keep makin the sublings. best way to take a pill

Very powerful

5527040859764210357により May 28, 2014 に掲載

I cannot handle a whole tablet of this B6 - it makes my mind very sharp and focused, but I also feel really wired, which is not a feeling I like at all. I am going to try just a half or even a quarter of a tablet and see how I go. Tastes quite nice.

Great

Reviewer1983220により Mar 02, 2009 に掲載

Immediate energy lift in a little tablet. Helps with concentration and fatigue.

rating

Reviewer2166885により Jul 31, 2008 に掲載

These vitamins are great. Since I only have 18 inches of small bowel this gives me a way of getting the vitamins I need. Thank you for having this type of vitamin.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 35