JA

その他のレビュー (3)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 37

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Immediate energy difference, good stuff

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

sarahjeanにより Sep 05, 2009 に掲載

I have tried heaps of B products before and ended up staying away from them because they felt synthetic and sometimes made me feel sleepy. I was told by one naturopath this was because I was so depleted in B vitamins, that then they have the opposite effect until your levels come up again. This product was the first B vitamin to ever register an effect for me, and I have cut down a lot on needing chocolate to wake up, instead I just have one of these. Will order these again.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Awesome product for a reasonable price

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2855989により Nov 25, 2008 に掲載

Many people experience a real energy surge the first few times they use this product. Its effectiveness is unquestionable. The flavor is tolerable but not really all that pleasing.

I feel the difference

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

BrendaYoumansにより Dec 21, 2008 に掲載

If you are lacking vitamin B's you can really tell a difference in a few days. I dont care to much for the mint flavored to much, I think I will try another flavor next time but either way it is worth it to me. I have taken Vitamin B complexs for years to help the racey thinking while I try to go to sleep and it has helped with some moody feelings. With this I felt like I had clear thinking, sharper then normal. I am impressed.

Works great

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1888174により May 10, 2008 に掲載

Bypasses the gut and the liver to deliver B-Vitamins I can actually use!

very effective

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1476682により Mar 25, 2009 に掲載

and quick working. I am a vegetarian and have to watch to take enough B vitamins daily. I don't like capsules and tabs, and the sublingual form is easy to take.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 37