JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Lisa

Reviewer2506491により May 02, 2016 に掲載

Not into the peppermint flavour at all would prefer citrus or berry

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Easy to use - for whole family

5461478078389654009により Apr 10, 2015 に掲載

Very easy tablets to use, melt in your mouth and flavor is quite good. Gives an energy boost for the day!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good help for tiredness after lyme

Reviewer3175391により Feb 06, 2014 に掲載

Good help for reccurent tireness

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Boosts mood and physical energy

Reviewer1636696により Nov 24, 2013 に掲載

This Coenzymate B Complex supplement really works on me. I chew the tablets and like their taste. Without them, I eventually start to feel run down and worn out - mentally and physically. When I do take them, I feel happier, mentally sharper, and have more physical energy. As another reviewer observed, chocolate is no longer a necessity to feel happy - these tablets do the job! Highly recommended.

Excellent product

5674530231714567260により Jul 07, 2013 に掲載

I actually split the pills in half and then just take a half daily. Also I don't hold it under my tongue because the taste is just awful, I swallow it and it still works fine. I definitely notice when I don't take it. This is an essential part of my vitamin routine. Must be taken with food.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

I like these

Reviewer2852612により Mar 24, 2013 に掲載

I have been buying these for a while now. Good source of b vitamins and they taste ok. I wish they dissolved a bit easier though.

The Best B Complex

Reviewer2167095により Feb 10, 2013 に掲載

This is the best & most effective B complex I have ever taken. I do prefer this peppermint flavor over the orange.

coenzymate B complex - Source Naturals

Reviewer1631757により Nov 22, 2012 に掲載

This seems good. Has a strong taste despite the orange flavour, but all B vitamins do, and it doesn't worry me. I don't find it too bad. The tablet takes about 5 minutes to dissolve in the mouth. You can suck - but if you do that part will go to the stomach and take longer to digest - which is also OK. A study found that stomach-digested B vitamins were more effective long term, if i remember rightly. So you have the option here.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

great way to get your B vits

truevitalityにより Sep 19, 2012 に掲載

sublingual and Coenzymated and in a great tasting lozenge..so good

Good product!

Reviewer2900499により Aug 31, 2012 に掲載

This dissolves nicely and has a tolerable flavor.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 37