JA
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Awesome product for a reasonable price

Reviewer2855989により Nov 25, 2008 に掲載

Many people experience a real energy surge the first few times they use this product. Its effectiveness is unquestionable. The flavor is tolerable but not really all that pleasing.

I feel the difference

BrendaYoumansにより Dec 21, 2008 に掲載

If you are lacking vitamin B's you can really tell a difference in a few days. I dont care to much for the mint flavored to much, I think I will try another flavor next time but either way it is worth it to me. I have taken Vitamin B complexs for years to help the racey thinking while I try to go to sleep and it has helped with some moody feelings. With this I felt like I had clear thinking, sharper then normal. I am impressed.

Works great

Reviewer1888174により May 10, 2008 に掲載

Bypasses the gut and the liver to deliver B-Vitamins I can actually use!

Could be better

emanuelaにより May 20, 2016 に掲載

I like the idea of coenzymate B complex but this seems to contain folic acid, not a good folate form.

very effective

Reviewer1476682により Mar 25, 2009 に掲載

and quick working. I am a vegetarian and have to watch to take enough B vitamins daily. I don't like capsules and tabs, and the sublingual form is easy to take.

excellent product

Reviewer2632128により Jan 18, 2010 に掲載

I have tried several other types of B vitamis and these are the only ones well tolerated by my stomach

Excellent product

5674530231714567260により Jul 07, 2013 に掲載

I actually split the pills in half and then just take a half daily. Also I don't hold it under my tongue because the taste is just awful, I swallow it and it still works fine. I definitely notice when I don't take it. This is an essential part of my vitamin routine. Must be taken with food.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Very bitter, slow to dissolve

Reviewer3242287により Feb 27, 2012 に掲載

Won't be getting this again. This is slower to dissolve than a capsule in my stomach. It is also more expensive than capsule form. You could take a capsule with 5 times the amount of B complex here, and I'm sure you would end up with more in your blood stream for less money.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Boosts mood and physical energy

Reviewer1636696により Nov 24, 2013 に掲載

This Coenzymate B Complex supplement really works on me. I chew the tablets and like their taste. Without them, I eventually start to feel run down and worn out - mentally and physically. When I do take them, I feel happier, mentally sharper, and have more physical energy. As another reviewer observed, chocolate is no longer a necessity to feel happy - these tablets do the job! Highly recommended.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This is the greatest vitamin B

Reviewer2970926により Mar 09, 2010 に掲載

I have a very sensitive stomach. So much so that I cannot stomach any vitamin B ever! This is the first Vitamin B that I can handle and I have no reactions no matter how many I take.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 37