JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Did not work for me

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2985568により Aug 19, 2008 に掲載

I only took Calm Thoughts a few times and did not have any luck with it. Each time I took it, I became irritable and found it incredibly hard to stay in one place for very long as I felt a bit stir crazy. I was not productive, I more just would feel anxious and focus on what I wasn't getting done. I see other reviewers have had great luck with this product though.

Stablizer

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1550438により Apr 19, 2008 に掲載

I take this product at night and it helps me sleep plus I feel good the next day. Helps with stress at work.

Be Careful

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1389259により Apr 13, 2011 に掲載

When I started taking these, my depression was intensified pretty dramatically. For me it could be called "No Thoughts". Be careful with these if already taking an antidepressant drug. I thought it would be okay to take with it, but these are really potent. I can't take these at all with my prescription unless I want to be completely nonfunctional.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Seems to make a difference

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1767544により Feb 25, 2008 に掲載

I've been using this for a month now. It really helps to keep my anxiety down, better than using Gaba alone.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Great combination of herbs and vitamins

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1062348により Feb 26, 2008 に掲載

It helps my teenage son with his anxiety and definitely seems to make him much more calm. We believe that he has ADD with anxiety, and we dont want to put him on any of the prescription drugs available. I have done alot of research regarding natural remedies and this is the best combination to help with both anxiety and ADD.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 21