JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Benfotiamine works!

Reviewer2284330により 4 15, 2011 に掲載

When I started taking Benfotiamine, I notice within a few nights that the tingling in my arms and legs stopped. Also I felt a better sense of mobillity. Only problem, when I ran out of Befotiamine, the tingling came back. It really works for the neuropathy.

Benfotiamine tablets

Reviewer3279065により 11 13, 2011 に掲載

I continue to be amazed that this B vitamin takes away the neuropathy pain in my legs. I am not complaining, but would like to note that the pills (of which I take 4 per day) are very hard to swallow. As well, they taste quite awful. I have trouble daily swallowing them. They seem to disolve quickly. Thank you for the availability of them. I could not afford them at the retail store.

Ok supplement

Reviewer1491632により 8 13, 2013 に掲載

I like that these Benfotiamine tablets dissolve fast. But a negative point is the relative high additive and filler content of this supplement

Excellent product!

Reviewer2247161により 7 08, 2010 に掲載

Texture is fine and I am sensitive to texture.

Source Naturals Benfotiamine

Reviewer2287897により 1 22, 2008 に掲載

This one is okay, don't like the texture of it.

Seems to be working

4701175337022671889により 5 04, 2016 に掲載

I take this, along with Alpha Lipoic Acid, for blood sugar and neuropathy. Between the 2 of them, they seem to be helping, somewhat, with both problems.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Poripheral neuropathy (Smal fiber) - causing my feet to 'burn'

Reviewer2607894により 8 19, 2011 に掲載

I have been taking one tab. with each meal (3) since they came in -- so far I can't honestly say - I feel any better or worse. I will finish the entire order before I make any decisions.

商品 1 - 7 の合計 7