JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

My personal experience about Solgar Vitamin D3

Reviewer3235706により Nov 15, 2010 に掲載

Wonderful product! I am beginning to feel a lot better.I don't know how but now I observe that my gum inflammation is completely gone! My blood pressure is now more responsive to medication. More energy e.t.c. Now my whole family is taking it everyday!! Thank you

Vitamin D

Reviewer2585267により Dec 10, 2010 に掲載

Very good product

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

First order at iHerb: it went perfect

Reviewer2713182により Mar 27, 2011 に掲載

I ordered Solgar Vitamin D3 from The Netherlands. Got a track & trace number so I could follow the package. It was here in 5 day's. I'm very happy with it. Great work guys.

great help

Reviewer3261429により Apr 28, 2011 に掲載

I love this product, they are small gel like capsules, easy to swallow and I am feeling a lot healthier since ive started to take them.

Good value

Reviewer2015491により May 01, 2011 に掲載

This is a good value for a high dosage of Vit D. It sure beats taking 13 400 IU's at a time.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Solgar, Vitamin D3 , 5000 iu.

Reviewer2520214により Jul 20, 2011 に掲載

Solgar is a reliable brand and I've recently heard a lot regarding the benefit of taking 5000 iu. Have just started this product,

The solgar, Vitamin D3, 5000

Reviewer2821592により Aug 29, 2011 に掲載

I am very pleased with the bottle of Vitamin D3 , 5000 IU pills I ordered from you-- I was taking 2 pills per day of 2000 IU and that was the most IU's I could find in store . I like just having to take one pill per day- My order came quickly and I am very pleased-- thanks--

Hi

Reviewer1821400により Sep 06, 2011 に掲載

I feel energitic and calm.

good product

Reviewer2399801により May 29, 2012 に掲載

Very easy to take pill.

Good for everyone

OrganicGirlにより May 23, 2013 に掲載

Vitamin D deficiency is very common. Even when you are enjoying the sun your skin can't make Vitamin D if you are using sunblock. I would recommend Vitamin D supplement for everyone. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 23