JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

A Must Have for my Son with Classic Autism

Reviewer2072199により 2 07, 2014 に掲載

I split a tablet in half and give this to my five year old son with classic autism, it helps calm down his symptoms and I read a vitamin B6 has been linked to autism. Along with this I give him two Gummi King Multivitamin and Minerals Gummies, 1/2 a pill of Davinci Laboratories 125mg Gluconic DMG diluted in a quarter glass of water for his involuntary movements. My son has depression so I am giving him half of a 100 mg Now Vitamin B1 tablet. He takes these in the morning after he eats his Kellogg's Corn Flake Extra cereal. Since he has been taking these for almost three months his depression is gone, his involuntary movements have been reduced to almost nothing, and he is behaving well in school. In addition to this he is in a gluten free diet and only has milk with his cereal in the morning(I do crush a calcium carbonate tablet 600mg and put it his cereal to supplement the milk he is not taking during the day)and eats foods based on hair analysis recommendations. This vitamin is a must have in his daily regiment of supplements.

Excellent B6

Reviewer1883125により 3 26, 2012 に掲載

Solgar quality that is not a mega dose like other brands - great !

Very good

Reviewer2021251により 5 06, 2015 に掲載

I love the dosage but still i divide it into two parts and take through the day along with magnesium citrate. Good service and fast shipping

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer1647682により 10 19, 2011 に掲載

Good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Solgar b6

Reviewer3050582により 10 25, 2013 に掲載

Good Quality

Bom!

anacardにより 10 30, 2013 に掲載

Tem bom custobenefício.

Beautiful product

5219752433089629408により 12 24, 2013 に掲載

Solgar gives very high quality products!! This helped my sleep along so well.. I don't reccommend using it unless you really want to sleep!

quick

4722143328494863159により 9 27, 2013 に掲載

fast shipping and good item

Great Dosage for Me!

5117243239578351324により 5 24, 2016 に掲載

Love the 25mg availability, as there is a little also in the multi I take!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

5406738091828943533により 8 14, 2016 に掲載

I'm quite happy with the effect and dosage of this product. I use it with conjunction of zinc to treat early signs of Pyroluria so far with good results, can be a bit tricky though when trying to figure out the exact dosage one requires, so I go by trial & error. note: could be nicer if it weren't for the nasty filler (i.e. Magnesium stearate) but i guess you just can't have it all.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11