JA
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

No, synthetic fish oil is not used

Reviewer1216861により Apr 26, 2012 に掲載

The reviewer from France (January 2011) who said that "according to Solgar, synthetic omega 3 is used" is incorrect. I contacted the company and asked specifically about the source of their fish oil. According to the reply, "the fish used in the Omega 3 950mg product are anchovy, sardine and mackerel." I have heard good things about Solgar, and this is a very concentrated source of omega 3 from fish oil. And the price is much less than Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega, which I've been using for years but just read in Consumer Reports failed their test for freshness. I will not be buying Nordic Naturals any more and ordered several bottles of the Solgar omega-3 from iHerb.

AWESOME

LOURDESにより May 11, 2014 に掲載

I LOVE Solgar PRODUCTS, ARE EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY, ACTIVE MEMBERSHIP OF ITS IS VERY HIGH IN GENERAL QUANTITY PRICE PER BOTTLE MAKE UP EVEN IN MY COUNTRY WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE TO ACCESS THEM. THANK YOU for giving iHerb THE POSSIBILITY OF OUR HEALTH CARE WITH THEIR PRICES. I am VERY GRATEFUL.

Very strong

5658988038001024723により Jul 20, 2014 に掲載

Helped with my mood swings and depression! I took 2 softgels a day and when i stopped, the mood switches came back.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Awesome ! One of the best !

PouletFrites64により Sep 27, 2011 に掲載

First of all, it's Solgar, so it's really a quality product that you can trust. I used this Omega 3 for a few month now, and i don't have any palpitation any more (i'm young with a healty heart, but had some palps because of the stress). I'm more calm and more happy too. Really great !

Great product, great price

5504082935744191569により Feb 09, 2015 に掲載

To the best of my knowledge, it's the only Omega3 product in the market that has almost 1g of active Omega3 in each capsule thus the only option for taking 3g daily (requirement in order to have effectiveness in lowering triglycerides). And the price in iHerb was the lowest one I could find on the web and in shops. Highly recommended.

Strong omega 3

5324197916344196466により May 22, 2015 に掲載

It is very good, i had conversation with my nutricionist, and he said that these are the best on the market at the moment ;)

Excellent.

5753051263506260326により Oct 16, 2015 に掲載

Thank iHerb.

My Favorite Omega-3 product

5720673210268066579により Jul 04, 2016 に掲載

I have been using the Solgar, Omega-3 EPA & DHA, Triple Strength, 950 mg, 100 Softgels for 6 months now. My skin became less dry and I'm very satisfied wit the result. The softges are big, but it is still possible to swallow.

It helps

Reviewer1989117により Aug 28, 2011 に掲載

I am very satisfied with this product and I feel that it helps me to improve my memory. I am 66and a half years old. Thanks

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The best omega 3 in the Netherlands.

4727601208330146543により Aug 01, 2014 に掲載

In europe, the netherlands, I can not find this quality. Excellent pure. Fantastic product. Also fantastic the quick delivery .

商品 1 - 10 の合計 60