JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

This is rubbish - not all 'natural'. Bad Solgar. That aside - what vit A top reviewer ???

Health-Is-Wealthにより Dec 05, 2013 に掲載

Very misleading label - this contains vit D derived from lanolin, not just fish liver oil. The equivalent product label on their UK web site clearly states 'from fish liver oil AND cholecalciferol' (or refer the 'natural' 400iu on their dot com web site - 'Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol AND fish liver oil)'). This label also notes 'fish oil' under 'other ingredients' - fishy label is fishy! I never buy vit D derived from lanolin and will never buy this again, nor recommend it. It's a shame Solgar haven't noted the source of the vit D on the label in a user friendly way, so people who don't tolerate irradiated sheep wool fat can easily tell (rather than play detective after reacting poorly to a product). This isn't the first Solgar product that's let me down. I used to buy Solgar preferentially, but not anymore - I'd rather support brands that make it easy to buy their stuff. HOWEVER - I'm not sure which label the top reviewer was looking at. Nowhere on this product does it state it contains vit A. Given the suggested dose is one to TWO soft gels per day, by the reviewers estimations that'd mean ingesting 6000iu of vit A - well over the RDI, meaning this bottle would be required to carry the standard warning. While I admonish Solgar for not clearly noting the source of the vit D, I believe they're reputable enough that they wouldn't intentionally poison people. Contact them if in doubt - I did, and they clearly confirmed all ingredients. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Excellent product, but take care (it also contains Vitamin A)

Reviewer2236736により Jul 06, 2010 に掲載

I'm using a couple of Solgar products and they are all top notch. However, I did not pay attention to product details: beside vitamin D3 these gels also contain 3000 IU Vitamin A. This is important when, like me, using other supplements that also contain vitamin A. Keep an eye on the Upper Tolerable Intak Level (UL) of vitamins A!

Love this product.

Reviewer1547022により Aug 29, 2008 に掲載

Love this product. Is in gel cap and bottled in glass which I prefer rather than in plastic containers.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The best vitamin D on the market

Reviewer2976529により Jan 31, 2009 に掲載

I have this to be the most effective vitamin D on the market as proven by blood tests. Many other vitamin D's out there just don't do the job.

Natural Vitamin D and A

Reviewer1819798により Jan 31, 2010 に掲載

I only want to use natural vitamins. The vitamin D and A is natural from fish liver and more recognizable to your body. Can't find another brand with thise vitamins natural occuring.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Don't overdo a good thing

Reviewer2905303により Jun 27, 2011 に掲載

I'm 54 years old and have gotten excellent results by taking half a gel (six drops) a day. If you're daily off-and-on sun exposure is cumulatively twelve minutes or more per day, you most likely don't need to be taking 1000 IU. Daily intake for persons 51 to 70 years old ought to be 400 IU (some say 600 IU). I take a sewing pin and pinch the gelatine capsule in order to squeeze out six drops of D3, which would be 500 IU. If my wife and I, who live in a very sunny country, were to take 1000 IU daily, we'd get pulsating headaches. D3 engages directly with various kinds of cancerous tumors and inhibits their further growth.

Solgar, Vitamin D3, 1000 IU, 250 Softgels

Reviewer2953896により Nov 29, 2011 に掲載

Excellent product very good value for money from a trusted company

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Right size, easy to swallow.

Reviewer2593305により Aug 06, 2010 に掲載

East to swallow, no side effects, not too large.

The best vitamin D

Reviewer2809025により Mar 04, 2010 に掲載

Made from fish oil, it's the highest quality and most easily absorbed vitamin D. I have used it for years and it keeps my D levels perfect.

solgar vitamin d3

Reviewer1969944により Jan 27, 2010 に掲載

D3 has helped my energy levels. I use Solgar brand a lot.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 54