JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Quality brand, good orange taste, fast and perfect international shipping

Reviewer2055274により Oct 30, 2011 に掲載

Too early to evaluate the long-term effect of a Vitamin D complement after less than a month's use. But I completely trust Solgar brand (I used it for other vitamins, for the whole family with success). The product is easy to use with a nice orange taste. The oily form is uneasy to mix in some beverages but a simple orange juice does the trick. The liquid form is better absorbed in the intestines. Easy shopping and fast shipping, thank you !

Like it alot

Reviewer2845252により Aug 30, 2011 に掲載

I am a HUGE vitamin taker and now only take Liquid Vitamins, this is a great one to add to my collection, I tend to Break out and have been using different method of Vitamins to help with my skin, I really like this Vit D and the flavor is good.

Excellent Product

Reviewer1430438により Dec 19, 2011 に掲載

After searching for a liquid Vit D3 this appeared a better product for the price. It doesn't taste much at all like anything but tiny bit of orange and oily. But, it goes down easy and it's well concentrated so you don't have to swallow much.

Solgar Liquid Vit. D3 5000

Reviewer2820363により Dec 27, 2011 に掲載

Easy to take and the taste is pleasant, will purchase again. Shipment was prompt.

Love it!

Reviewer2894417により Feb 20, 2012 に掲載

Really love this product. Buy it for my kids, they are 1 and 3 and I put it in their drinks. They have no problem with it. I like the taste of it as well.

Excellent product

5065196437576424141により Dec 29, 2013 に掲載

East to take and the taste is mild orange flavor,

Liquid Vitamin D

Reviewer1054368により Jun 15, 2012 に掲載

Easy to ingest, okay taste. You can even drop it into a cool liquid to take. Great way to get your daily Vitamin D.

Convenience

Reviewer3051850により Dec 18, 2011 に掲載

This is a very good product. I just don't like the fact that you have to refrigerate it. Next time will use a gel cap.

Great but messy

amadeusにより Jan 01, 2014 に掲載

Solgar has the best quality products but they dropped the ball with how they made this --don't get it unless you don't mind getting oil all over the place

very tasty