JA
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Nicely balanced, but has questionable fillers

DinaB123により Jun 29, 2012 に掲載

This is a well balanced multivitamin. Make sure to supplement it with extra cahlcium if your kids don't get enough from food. Easy to chew, no complains about taste. IMPORTUNATELY this product contains magnesium stearate. Magnesium stearate and stearic acid are major T-cell suppressors and creators of a biofilm in the gut. Biofilm acts as an effective barrier to the absorption of not only that particular supplement that contains magnesium stearate, but ALL the nutrients you'd normally get from food sources as well. Hence, one star.

Kangavites Berry Flavor

Reviewer1721045により Nov 30, 2008 に掲載

Both my boys love these vitamins and we had been purchasing them through our local Whole Foods. But they discontinued selling Kangavites there and I saw them in iherb.com for a much better price. I will for sure order them again from iherb.com. My children are extremely picky eaters and they both really like Kangavites.

Solgar, Kangavites Complete Multi - Children's formula berry flavor

Reviewer3238946により Jan 08, 2009 に掲載

Yeah! Finally a vitamin with a size and flavor that my kids love! Some chewables are too big or too weird tasting.

great for picky kids

Reviewer1544442により Feb 17, 2009 に掲載

I've tried lot's of vitamins and my 4 1/2 yr old will NOT take them. He likes these and takes them without hesitation.

Solgar, Kangavites, Complete Multivitamin & Mineral, Children's Formula

Reviewer1695432により Sep 14, 2009 に掲載

Tastes delicious. Easier than swallowing a pill.

Tastes good

Reviewer2823024により Jun 03, 2009 に掲載

My 8 yr old son likes it. It's tastes alot better than other chewables we have tried.

contains SOY

Reviewer2633216により Mar 12, 2011 に掲載

soy wasn't mentioned among the ingredients. and the super strong smell is awful. kids didn't like them. not recommend to anyone.

Great product

Reviewer1482970により Apr 13, 2011 に掲載

My kid love this multi vit. from solgar like their other products that we are using in my family. Thanks solgar,thanks iherb for fast shipping and good prices.

great product!

Reviewer1513316により May 10, 2011 に掲載

My kid loves it and Solgar is a brand I've been using for a long time.

From Canada